First in Course List (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
lala2 said:
Talk about connectons..how do you know all these people? Uni, primary school friends? well, I guess you had to know people in the top 10 for 4U Maths 2003--you did top it yourself....what about 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th and 10th?
Well I was sort of joking about hanging out with them. I've like met them twice or so. But the main connection was the national mathematics summer school (NMSS, or NeMeSiS to those so inclined).

Bromine

lala2 said:
Good on you! I wouldnt be bragging about it if I was you! I wouldnt imagine they are the best company! One of my friends came first in a subject and said she was about the only normal person at the 1st awards. She said it was a bit of a freak fest!
Dont get me wrong, congratulations to all those that did come first! Suppose we are all just jealous!

carameltic

HSC
who r u?

KeypadSDM said:
Yeah, there's a few. The guy who topped physics topped mathematics 2 unit last year (I told him he'd be back).
do u know me? lol

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
carameltic said:
do u know me? lol
Remember, I was the top of Extension 2 Mathematics in 2003. I said you'd be back, sitting in my seat next year. Shame you weren't, but Physics is nothing to laugh at.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Bromine said:
Good on you! I wouldnt be bragging about it if I was you! I wouldnt imagine they are the best company! One of my friends came first in a subject and said she was about the only normal person at the 1st awards. She said it was a bit of a freak fest!
Dont get me wrong, congratulations to all those that did come first! Suppose we are all just jealous!
You wouldn't be wrong. We're talking nerds of nerds. Subtract the crap subjects, and the languages, and you're left with 20 subjects, topped by 15-20 different nerds. And they're INSANELY FREAKY.

carameltic

HSC
ooh.. i remember u

KeypadSDM said:
Remember, I was the top of Extension 2 Mathematics in 2003. I said you'd be back, sitting in my seat next year. Shame you weren't, but Physics is nothing to laugh at.

i remember u.. lol

u sat next to me.. haha.. u remembered my name..

so ur studyin maths at Uni? thats really good!

nice to meet ya again!!!

i'm surprised i came first in physics

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
You wouldn't be wrong. We're talking nerds of nerds. Subtract the crap subjects, and the languages, and you're left with 20 subjects, topped by 15-20 different nerds. And they're INSANELY FREAKY.
Lol agreed. And I just wanna mention this (even though it's incredibly late...) but congratters to Chuck (Charles Prestige-King) for topping Ext2 English- direct quote:

"I'm surprised for 3 reasons. 1. I'm male 2. I'm from the country and 3. I'm from a public school [Orange High School]"

Now that's where a lot of study and $100 a year in school fees can get you! Chuck had a UAI of 98.6 and his buddy Rowan Macqueen got a UAI of 99.3.... WOOOO go the public schools!

Okay, I'm over that now :)

Chelz

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
chelzmalee said:
Lol agreed. And I just wanna mention this (even though it's incredibly late...) but congratters to Chuck (Charles Prestige-King) for topping Ext2 English- direct quote:

"I'm surprised for 3 reasons. 1. I'm male 2. I'm from the country and 3. I'm from a public school [Orange High School]"

Now that's where a lot of study and $100 a year in school fees can get you! Chuck had a UAI of 98.6 and his buddy Rowan Macqueen got a UAI of 99.3.... WOOOO go the public schools!

Okay, I'm over that now :)

Chelz
How do you get first in Ex2english??

My mate got 50/50 in it and he didnt come first??whats the go there?? i cant see anyone beating his mark by much. :S

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Chuck got 50/50 for his nerdy 8000 word essay about (something close to) "The idealistic views of a Utopian Society" or something... I'm not sure what happens with the marking and the ranking.... if Chuck hadn't run away to Uni on me I'd ask him!

Chelz

krycer

HSC
to the critisiser of james krycer

my brother james robert krycer is not nuts??!!!!

he is reallly smart !

he also got a premiers award, and got the malcom frasier scholarship of $15ooo a year so haahaaahaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)