[First Lesson Free] 2/3/4U Mathematics, Physics. [Hills Area] (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Your a good tutor, but SRC lmao... Sorry, SRC is like useless in our school and isn't even a post that is applied for at all after year 7...
It demonstrates ability of leadership, being a well rounded individual, etc.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Highly recommended, seems like an awesome person and who can argue with such amazing ranks in such a highly ranked school. Obviously this person knows the content and dedication required to achieve great success in the HSC.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Reshad's an awesome and highly skilled person who excels in the subjects that he is offering. Undoubtedly a very talented tutor, he is to be recommended.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I just completed my first 2 hour lesson (maths, physics and chemistry) with Reshad, I am surprised at the amount of work i managed to get done. Reshad didn't just give me lots to write down or a whole lot of questions to attempt either, he explained terms and gave examples. If I had any issues with a question i was attempting to do, Reshad would actually show me what i was meant to do and made sure i understood it instead of just saying it was wrong and telling me what the answer was. Highly reccomended.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Reshad's an awesome and highly skilled person who excels in the subjects that he is offering. Undoubtedly a very talented tutor, he is to be recommended.
Thanks Kevin :D. Knowing Kevin since I joined the forums during the School Certificate, he is highly to be recommended for the subjects he's offering :).

So how has the tutoring been going?
So far so good Ibrahim :).

I just completed my first 2 hour lesson (maths, physics and chemistry) with Reshad, I am surprised at the amount of work i managed to get done. Reshad didn't just give me lots to write down or a whole lot of questions to attempt either, he explained terms and gave examples. If I had any issues with a question i was attempting to do, Reshad would actually show me what i was meant to do and made sure i understood it instead of just saying it was wrong and telling me what the answer was. Highly reccomended.
Thanks Brenton!

And a special bump! A few more spots left.

Maldini92

HSC
Hey, I've studied with Reshad at the library a few times. He's definitely very smart and would make a great tutor.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: **FREE FIRST LESSON** 2/3/4U Mathematics, Physics. [Hills Area]

I offer rates at $20/hr after the first free trial lesson (1 hour). Castle Hill Library would be preferable. Otherwise, my place at Bella Vista is also acceptable. Different locations (20km radius) would also be fine by me, however rates will slightly vary due to public transport/fuel.
Hey that's my local library... no wonder it seems to be getting fuller.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)