First Place in Course 2005 (1 Viewer)

krabby_me

Footy Fan (go cats)
HSC
I cant even read some of the names, like how do you say Saltanie, it sounds a bit like saltana. Or Xu, Mito, Shuk Yee Ho, Ying-Ying (someone pick up the phone).

sly fly

HSC
Who was the chick who topped 3 subjects? I can't be bothered looking through the whole list again

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Hehe...thanks to everyone who's said congrats :p
And congrats to everyone else who topped the state in a subject (especially any BoSers such as Quasar)

I'm just glad the compere pronounced my last name right - I think it was one of the easier Asian names to pronounce (or at least guess closely enough) :)

Last edited:

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
sikeveo said:
damn my friend got first in chem and she is the ditziest girl ever.....
Shweta?
I sat next to her during the presentation ceremony..."ditziest girl ever" - lol - I wouldn't have thought that from meeting her today :p

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Shweta?
I sat next to her during the presentation ceremony..."ditziest girl ever" - lol - I wouldn't have thought that from meeting her today :p
Yeh she is lol, family friend of ~6 yrs. Her bro came 2nd in chem a while back i think. He got 99.95.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
sikeveo said:
Yeh she is lol, family friend of ~6 yrs. Her bro came 2nd in chem a while back i think. He got 99.95.
lol. She told me her brother came 1st in Biz around 9 or 10 years ago. Intelligence obviously runs in the family :)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
lol. She told me her brother came 1st in Biz around 9 or 10 years ago. Intelligence obviously runs in the family :)
Yeh her bro is smart aswell, got 2nd class honours for med at unsw. Although he did fail first yr med....

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
15210 Information Processes and Technology Stephen Viselli Edmund Rice College (Wollongong Campus)
OMG OMG

EDDY EDDY EDDY!
RICE RICE RICE!

jm1234567890 and other SHHS people: I don't see your school up there this year. So yeah, ERC FTW and SHHS FTL. :>

SHHS rules!ERC is better. :>

Last edited:

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
sikeveo said:
As testament to being in her english class for the last two years, yes she is...... badly.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
poloktim said:
OMG OMG

EDDY EDDY EDDY!
RICE RICE RICE!

jm1234567890 and other SHHS people: I don't see your school up there this year. So yeah, ERC FTW and SHHS FTL. :>

SHHS rules!ERC is better. :>
Hehe...I spoke to that guy before the ceremony. Apparently he wanted Business Studies and didn't even study for IPT :p

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
politik said:
Scan for us?
No scanner, sorry :(
If Quasar or any other BoSers come on then maybe they can scan the certificate for you. It's really nothing special...in fact you'll probably be able to see them in the photo that's usually in the SMH tomorrow.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Elise Shuk Yee Ho from PLC, topped Classical Greek Continuers, Classical Greek Extension and Japanese Continuers..........farrrk!!! Topped 3 subjects!!!!!

Yay! Go Andrew Duong who topped 2 unit Maths!!!! Not as spectacular as Hong's 2nd place in 4 unit last year, but still congrats for the exceptional result!!!
Better still...go Heng Chhay (who's in our grade atm i.e. Year 11 and accelerated in Saturday School Khmer) who topped Khmer Continuers!!!!!

I think the private schools have overshadowed many selective schools now. James Ruse only had 2 people!!!! (Now I feel much better after they hogged 11 out of 12 positions in the Science Olympiad....*coughs* Harry Yan *cough*.......)
No one got it from North Sydney Boys, North Sydney Girls, Sydney Boys or Fort Street......lol

sly fly

HSC
^ congrats to her......my best friend topped modern greek and greek extension last year

HSC
N/A
sikeveo said:
Sheesh, I feel sorry for your friend... bad-mouthing her like that in public after she's topped a subject? I sense jealousy. Why not try to be gracious, instead? She's your friend, be happy for her. Putting her down isn't going to promote you to her top-of-the-state position.

RyddeckerSMP said:
As testament to being in her english class for the last two years, yes she is...... badly.
Who really cares? I'm considered pretty ditzy by my close friends as well. I've got a fun side, and a hardworking side. I like to mix learning and fun together... so long as I keep my academic level to a satisfactory level, who really cares about my ditzy level?!?!?!

This tall-poppy stuff is just really low and immature. Can't you find something more productive to do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)