First Week.. how was it? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
i started today and it was ok. I didn't get lost and the lines for stuff (like the bookshop or food court stuff, or buses, etc) weren't that long, or was I just really patient. My film lecture was just administrative stuff and a screening of a film. A good day really. The train ride there I was running the various disastrous scenarios through my head (falling down stairs, getting lost, going to wrong lecture and then having to excuse myself), but it was good. Did not embarass myself at all ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
weeee, I got a 6 hr early mark from uni today, so twas all good. Last week was pretty typical really.
One down, 13 to go.

a little lost

relationships pfft
i remember stumbling into a wrong lecture last yr. It was soo embrassing making a scene going in because i was late and then sitting there for a few minutes only to realise it was some engineering course and stumbling out with everyone laughing...

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hahaha today in my dance class we learned a routine and they are going to assess us on it...
i start my prac morning a week visits on the 17th of this month (and have a 3 week teaching block in june) and we have to start teaching lessons on the 4th visit.. and i have to teach kids how to dance! hahahahaha (as well as drama, maths and english)
so funny

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Pffft you're nearly as bad as those whingers who catch a bus central--->usyd.

lol....I have caught it thrice......:eek:.......I didnt know how long will it take to walk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)