First-year IT Camp 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
photobucket cant host videos i dont think. if you cant find anything to host the video on , www.yousendit.com is a site that allows u to upload up to a gig . you send it as an email , but then u can post the link to the file and it will be valid for around a week.

jordie

HSC
Aight, well if anyone needs any space i own an entire server so you can practically have as much space (have a 60gb HDD) and bandwidth (i have 700gb transfer/month) as you want. Except it'd be advisable you know how to FTP your stuff to the server... hehe

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
the word on the street is theres a camp every semester, weill atleast thats what i want. i heard if u join some union groups they hold events that are also cool?

nanabite

HSC
Shuter said:
As long as this wasn't you, I think you'll be ok.

And if it was.... well...
No, no. That was Daniel - he's a BIT and an absolute fool. He's also the guy who went up and sang Jet solo for a USB key.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A

jordie

HSC
Yeah man, looks cool. But i don't think i'm in any of the pictures.... *sniff* *sniff*

m1nx

HSC
i honestly can't think of a better pic to put up of me. psch. i'm jeza btw (one z) & i only stumbled onto this bc wondering where adam was getting the vids from. haha thanks for that. anyways, seeing as you just stole our pics (haha) most of your listings are basically BITs. somehow i dont see this as a good thing....

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
m1nx said:
i honestly can't think of a better pic to put up of me. psch. i'm jeza btw (one z) & i only stumbled onto this bc wondering where adam was getting the vids from. haha thanks for that. anyways, seeing as you just stole our pics (haha) most of your listings are basically BITs. somehow i dont see this as a good thing....
hey jeza whats doing . never eally talked to u ion person but its a start

nanabite

HSC
It's alright Jeza - everyone knows that the BITs are the coolest, that's why they want to know us so desperately.

Osiris8732

oh well, all the public humiliation was worth it
I ended up with 3 xbox games, a usb key, a shiny necklace for my girlfriend (almost ex after she saw those photos...) and a bunch of other crap

I certainly got my $50 worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)