First-year IT Camp 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomekz

HSC
SashatheMan said:
up west where the hills are green and the people are nice, and teh sun shines in yuor eyes .... near blue mountains
LOL alrighty then..... BTW since u have gone what do u classify as an average size bag?????

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tomekz said:
LOL alrighty then..... BTW since u are a genius sasha and have gone what do u classify as an average size bag?????
well sir an avarage bag would be sometihng u can carry with yuo , without refering to the doctor complaining of backpain. it would hold your clothes and shoes and those dirty mags for the quit times , but still maintain the ergonomic design and comfort a bag should have.

tomekz

HSC
SashatheMan said:
well *cough*TOMEK U ARE A GENIUS*cough* an avarage bag would be sometihng u can carry with yuo
Thanks for the help, what if you have a sleeping bag that wont fit????

BTW two can play at that game..... oh and you gotta learn how to spell.......geeeez

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
tomekz said:
Thanks for the help, what if you have a sleeping bag that wont fit????

BTW two can play at that game..... oh and you gotta learn how to spell.......geeeez

i brought sheets just cuase i wanted everything in one bag, ofcourse u can brign a sleeping bag aswell, but then , why not bring a pillow oh and dotn stop at that , bring yuor own matress.

oh and my speeling might not be good but its the ebst thing u will see, so dont complain at the king

tomekz

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i brought sheets just cuase i wanted everything in one bag, ofcourse u can brign a sleeping bag aswell, but then , why not bring a pillow oh and dotn stop at that , bring yuor own matress.
Maybe i will bring a dam matress dammit :D

S

Shuter

I borught a sleeping bag but it was non essential, some sheets and a towel will do you fine.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A

davidgock

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
haha u wont get those 10 bucks.

u said "This software is brand new and retails for $149." haha it was not, its retailed at notihng.

try selling yuor soul or soemtihng might get more money for that.
10 bucks says that it sells.
and it does retail for 149 - the amount that i got it for is completely irrelevant. :)

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
haha u wont get those 10 bucks.

u said "This software is brand new and retails for $149." haha it was not, its retailed at notihng.

try selling yuor soul or soemtihng might get more money for that.
Haha I bought my friends soul for 2 shots of vodka.

S

Shuter

There's no need to molest threads like this when a simple private message would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)