First-year IT Camp 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Camp was alright, would have been better if it weren't for my friend but yeah..

Man, some of you guys lol. Just stole wads of Camp Cash so in the end I couldn't be stuffed anymore cause I knew I wouldn't be able to get the good stuff from auction.

Why'd everyone bid so low on Xbox games? Could have ebayed them all off hehe.

The only problem with the camp was the supposed "unlimited" drinks thing. Once I ran out of change cause I shouted a couple of people, I couldnt even get a drink anymore at night.

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
dude why do u have shuters picture as yuors lol. i will get confused.
And I'm just scared...

Yes anyway, good camp, many great people there like sasha and donshe and many others who I talked to so much yet cannot remember there names at all. It was exausting though, I got home and slept for 7 hours.

S

Shuter

ragnarok said:
Man, some of you guys lol. Just stole wads of Camp Cash so in the end I couldn't be stuffed anymore cause I knew I wouldn't be able to get the good stuff from auction.
Nah it was only one group of 3 guys that stole like $100k in cash. THe rest of us earned most of it fair and square from gambling.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey jasee , can you somehow try to collect photos from the camp please, cuase i brought a camera and it never left the bag, i got zero photos.

S

Shuter

jasee seemed to be taking heaps throughout the camp so he at least should have a decent selection. This is an IT camp though so I'm sure someone will make a site and try and collect heaps and and put them all up.

nanabite

HSC
ragnarok said:
Yeah, 2 of our guys had about $50,000 collectively alone. What I did find stupid though was how after I bought all the camp cash at the auction they didn't let me bid on the last item, gah!

nanabite

HSC
I suppose mentioning that the BITs already have photos up at a "secret location" will only make things worse for us.

S

Shuter

nanabite said:
I suppose mentioning that the BITs already have photos up at a "secret location" will only make things worse for us.
Link us.

And Sasha I picked you because I couldn't be bothered finding that photo of donshe where he's standing next to a car with his mates like a tool :p

nanabite

HSC
Donshe said:
You BIT's think you're so good !

Show us bitch
God I had some fun with the whole elitist thing.. hopefully no one took it too seriously because those death threats were a bit worrying.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hey whos nanabite ???

be careful shuter, i got more photos of u where this one came from. mahahaha

those diaries at the auction are retailed at $130 dollars, and ash and i got one each , using hardly no camp money. Ebay here i come

S

Shuter

SashatheMan said:
hey whos nanabite ???

be careful shuter, i got more photos of u where this one came from. mahahaha

those diaries at the auction are retailed at $130 dollars, and ash and i got one each , using hardly no camp money. Ebay here i come
I could of got one for no money, when they were dishing out the prizes for the winning team building activites group, I just wore a white serviete on my wrist and got to get a prize, but I picked some memopad/folder instead.

nanabite

HSC
SashatheMan said:
hey whos nanabite ???
I'm Adam. You may have known me if you were in Emu 1 (I stayed there for about 45 minutes) or Swan 3 (I'm the guy who came back at 4:30 in the morning and shuffled around in my bag for about 15 minutes to find the stuff I needed for a shower). Mostly I was in Lawson though, the non-leb side of the room with the other BITs.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
nanabite said:
I'm Adam. You may have known me if you were in Emu 1 (I stayed there for about 45 minutes) or Swan 3 (I'm the guy who came back at 4:30 in the morning and shuffled around in my bag for about 15 minutes to find the stuff I needed for a shower). Mostly I was in Lawson though, the non-leb side of the room with the other BITs.
yeh yeh its all coming to me , plus i saw a photo of you . well is there more photos on that site, i got like 5 photos if anyone wants them.

nanabite

HSC
Yeah, more photos are coming (including the 10 person spoon) but they probably won't get put up until tomorrow.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
why is this site only for BIT people, what abotu the wicked BbusBcomp peoplem, they deserve a spot on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)