Fkn P Platers... (1 Viewer)

walkahz

HSC
Pace_T said:
Im not saying that im perfect no one is i do speed sometimes but if i crashed i would not blame anyone else but myself. I also am not stupid when anyone else is in the car with me. I couldnt live with myself if someone got hurt because of me.

Bekhit

HSC
walkahz said:
Why not remove all rules and let the dickhead retarded p platers die out.
Once all die we have less bad drivers and the worlds problems are solved.
I speed occasionally but never to excess and i know what the limits of me and my car are.
lol u must be a retarded dickhead yourself lol...condeming p platers because theyr reckless n dey speed n den sayin i speed occasionally ma self but not in excess i noe my limits n ma cars limits.haha

dey put speed limits 4 reasons nyfin over can not be rectified by ur stupid excuse so next time u have somefin 2 say think twice cos u sound like a moron lol.

^^^ this is why more attention should b put on other drivers and not just p-platers cos surley all crashes are not only due to p-platers...u cant try n fix a problem by attending to one part of it, even if that part is 'a large part' as you claim.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Actually accidents are higher in the 30 - 40+ age group. Particularly, fatal ones.
Per person or in absolute numbers?

walkahz

HSC
at least i dnt tlk lyk this or nuffin:rofl:
I know the cars limits and belive me i dont go anywhere near them. When i speed it is 10-20 k's over at the most normally on the freeway or dead straight road with rediculous limit.
The problem with most p platers is that they dont know they have hit the limit until they have broken it and are past the point of no return.
I personally belive that all p platers should have a skidpan test or some sort of proper driving course so they can feel what it is like to lose control of the car. The problem with this is the cost.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
walkahz said:
I personally belive that all p platers should have a skidpan test or some sort of proper driving course so they can feel what it is like to lose control of the car. The problem with this is the cost.
Advanced driver training is generally believed to make people over-confident in their abilities and act more ambitiously.

Really, you've just got to not be a moron.

Going 20+k's over the limit on a straight, non-urban road, keeping a reasonable gap to any traffic in front is obviously harmless. Do it if you can get away with it. P-plate limits of 90' for reds and 100' for greens are a joke.

Driving at 10/10th's on any bendy road is pretty fucking stupid if there isn't decent runoff, you're likely to face oncoming traffic. I can't really think of a public road where it would be a good idea. And you're a scumbag if you don't drive fucking slow and alertly in any area where there could possibly be pedestrians or traffic. You've got to drive as though everyone else will constantly make the worst of errors, because they so often do.

People just need to use their heads and drive to the conditions.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
It's not a retarded attack, it's an attack drawn fom statistic-based conclusions...that the majority of car crashes, happen with a p plater (either green or red), involved...
your still a fuckwit.

if they really wanted to solve the speed problem all cars sold in australia wold just be limited.

if everyone going 5 kms over lost their license it'd be fucked to because speedos only have to be accurate within 10% by law.

ps. here's hoping you get hit by a grandma going 80 kms in a 100 zone

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
P platers are over-represented, they don't represent the majority of accidents lol.

boris

Banned
HSC
p plate deaths are down like a billion percent i thought.

also we set the speed limits ridiculously low for retards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)