Flannel Shirts (2 Viewers)

williamc

HSC
Oh to the OP, flanno's are awesome. Wear baggy trackies, possbily slippers (or fat skate shoes), and a sick kunt hat.

Oh and have a longneck of VB in your hand.

If i were a chick, yer baby dat.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yes. yes he should.
ahk.

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i'll give him ten bucks if he can prove there's a non-bogan way to wear them.

You wear a retero tight singo underneath, roll up the sleaves, and wear board shorts.

boris

Banned
HSC
flannos are only permissable when;
on a farm
not in public
it's motherfucking sub zero and you have every item of clothing you own on and it's still cold
you're a lumberjack

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
boris said:
flannos are only permissable when;
on a farm
not in public
it's motherfucking sub zero and you have every item of clothing you own on and it's still cold
you're a lumberjack
qft

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
I got my flannie from vinnies, cut off just below the elbows, team with a vest and skinny legs. instant classic look.by vest i mean waist coat. wear a pair of heeled maryjanes with it. or those slip on canvas ballet flats and it works. i wear a trilby. yay. but thats it. otherwise flannies don't work. you have to work hard to make it happen

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
ummm, no. since when is that shit indie? and why should i explain it to you? i was saying a way to wear a flannie that isn't half bogan you twat. and why am i explaining myself to you? maybe your stating the generally perceived area of the indie thing. the music is sweet, but the fashion generally varies. i prefer my jeans and t-shirts thanks. not that it concerns you

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
ummm, no. since when is that shit indie?
It's like every other scene.....they have parameters of what is in and what is out.

On top of that 'indie' is pretty much a made up label for rock music to make it appear different. Considering I've stood in for such bands in the scene.

Don't argue with me, I'm a muso.:wave:

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
i wasn't. i just hate people saying that because i wear that shit i am trying to be indie. i'm not. i just thought it made a sweet outfit. and its the same with all music. the whole thing annoys me cause i wear a band shirt and converse and skinny legs, i'm emo. vest flannie jeans and trilby i'm indie. i'm not exactly unique just sick of being labelled. and on a different note. cool for being a muso.

44Ronin

HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
i wasn't. i just hate people saying that because i wear that shit i am trying to be indie. i'm not.
OK, granted. It's been done to death though, and that is why there is such an association.

Disregarding whatever you're into, it is still pretty unkempt of oneself to generally be dressed in a material that's best use is for a table or picnic cloth...

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
i agree. but it was pretty, cost me a dollar, and my other shirt had a beetroot stain on it from lunch. and i basically use it for pyjamas. but it's nice. and i agree that it has. but i am probably 16 months behind everyone in fashion or 16 months ahead so yeah. and my picnic cloth has flowers on it.

lgaica

HSC

check out my flannel in action at mardi gras, i pimped it out with my glasses

i wore it open with a grey shirt underneath

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
you really like that photo hey...at least the second time you've posted it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)