Flannel Shirts (1 Viewer)

Vancen

HSC
katietheskatie said:
right, if you can fit into the mens xl sizes they sell .. oh
I work at a super market and buy flannalette shirts all the time, they have size smalls everywhere.

Besides flanno's look better when they're a bit big.

xJennax

HSC
I was like the only chick that wasn't wearing something flanno, at the party I went to on the weekend ;o

Zrap

glock9
HSC
xJennax said:
I was like the only chick that wasn't wearing something flanno, at the party I went to on the weekend ;o
Individual

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll just look like everyone else. An epic bogan, that is.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
Anne Hero why is your username Anne Hero? Is your name Anne and were you in the movie Hero starring Jet Li? or perhaps you yourself are a hero? maybe even a superhero? but lets get serious about this, what type of hero are you? a wannabe hero? a musical hero? Hiro Nakamura? or maybe you're a hero to certain social circles. a hero to nerds? a hero for opressed black people? perhaps you are Superman's hero?

I wouldn't know since I dont know who you are. plsexplain.

Also, gcchick what does gc stand for? is it your initials? or maybe the initials of a band? like good charlotte? or get cape wear cape fly? I also noticed in your sig you have the sentence "Chuck Bass is THE SEX. " are you referring to the fictional character in the novels? or are you talking about 21 year old Ed Westwick, lead singer of The Filthy Youth and the man who plays Charles Bartholomew Bass in the tv series of Gossip Girl.

just curious guys.....

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
all.time.fiend said:
Also, gcchick what does gc stand for? is it your initials? or maybe the initials of a band? like good charlotte? or get cape wear cape fly? I also noticed in your sig you have the sentence "Chuck Bass is THE SEX. " are you referring to the fictional character in the novels? or are you talking about 21 year old Ed Westwick, lead singer of The Filthy Youth and the man who plays Charles Bartholomew Bass in the tv series of Gossip Girl.
GC = Gold Coast, where I live.

Referring to both Ed Westwick and Chuck Bass in the TV series. He's so sexy with his British and fake American accent. =]

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i have one of those 'fashionable' flannel shirts...i bought it during a drunken anzac day shopping spree in myer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)