Flat chest is the best (1 Viewer)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Malfoy said:
I disagree with thread poster, I like larger chests on girls, DD/E/F are all good. But then in general I like a classic curvy figure (think FHM model or something) rather than, say, that twig look that a lot of supermodels have.
breasts that size only look good if they're proportional though. if i had DD boobs i'd probably fall flat on my face every time i stood up. big boobs look best on tall girls i reckon, because the bigger they are the more of your torso they take up so if you're short you'll just look fat.

the hsc sucks

HSC
i personally like my b verging on c cups. they fill out clothes more and look better. tell me in summer, do u want to see a twig wearing a bikini or a body?

Partisan

HSC
N/A
the hsc sucks said:
i personally like my b verging on c cups. they fill out clothes more and look better. tell me in summer, do u want to see a twig wearing a bikini or a body?
apparently thats what society likes, anorexic twigs walking on catwalks.
i highly recommend tree humping to those who like or admire the aforementioned characteristics of a catwalk model

RTTTYTR

HSC
Partisan said:
apparently thats what society likes, anorexic twigs walking on catwalks.
i highly recommend tree humping to those who like or admire the aforementioned characteristics of a catwalk model

tetraphilia or something like that right?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
As big as they can be whilst still being breasts and not flabby pancakes or plumped up by an obese body.

Considering my preference for body size is somewhere between slim and average i dont find many girls with [naturally] large breasts, so i guess my compromise is i prefer C's?

in an ideal world though i would like an attractive smart girl with lots of money and DD breasts with a tight little waist

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'll be the first male in this thread to same I'm a big fan of big boobs. C upwards ftw.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
my boobs have become actual boobs lately and i hate them. flat rules. :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Malfoy said:
Not necessarily, I'm only 5'2 with a reasonably sized chest (I'd like to go bigger, actually) and I'm still in proportion. But then, I've got wide hips as well.

If you were particularly short, thin and fine-boned though, it may look strange.

I don't like the tall, anorexic model look though. A lot of the time it's not particularly natural!
that's true. if you've got the bone/body structure for it, your height isn't really an issue when it comes to boobs. it's funny how that works out. i'm marginally taller than you, but if i was bigger than a C i'd look top-heavy - nature destined me to be 49kgs with bird bones and a B cup, whereas i have a friend the same height who's now an E cup and rising, and would look weird with anything much smaller. i'd like to be a bit bigger but short of eating 24/7 and living on the couch there's not much i can do.

thenothing

no member
HSC
Malfoy said:
I disagree with thread poster, I like larger chests on girls, DD/E/F are all good. But then in general I like a classic curvy figure (think FHM model or something) rather than, say, that twig look that a lot of supermodels have.
I agree, but anything bigger than a D would be too much to carry around.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i'd like to be a bit bigger but short of eating 24/7 and living on the couch there's not much i can do.
Sounds like you've got yourself a plan for the holidays.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Sup, OP here.

DFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

rozymisty

HSC
Big cups on small girls isnt good. Thats because it puts your posture out of wack coz you are leaning back to stop toppling over lol. Anyone remember that Drew Barrymore had a breast reduction as a youngster coz hers were causing so much back pain. And like Pammy had one i think, ...or was it anna nicole?

I think big boobs, especially when they are fake are just playing into the guys perceptions of loving boobs nad just attracts unwanted attention from sleazes. If someone has very small or no boobs and wants to get a c cup implant, then thats fine, coz it can be horrible when you have nothing there, and it does question your feminity etc.

I used to be a B cup, but then put on weight and am now a c cup which im happy with. Certainly dont want to go any higher thank you very much

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol i wish i grew bigger boobs when i put on weight. last year i tried it, and all i gained was 2 kilos and they both went straight to my ass. and i lost the weight again within a fortnight lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)