Flying to South Korea & Hong Kong (1 Viewer)

HSC
:lol: ahaha Everland in Korea is funny especially when they greet you. They dont wave they continuously shake there hands in the air and smile kind of freaky at first.

HSC
5233andy said:
Oh and if you don't mind being in the nude around other men, travel to Asan to experience the traditional hot springs/bath - I didn't try it out in Korea, but did so in Japan. lol it's a but strange at first... but with the steam that's present, it's sufficient enough to camouflage yourself.
i think you mean mo-guk-tang romanised..haha those are sooo frikken weird if your a child and cant see the mature side of being naked in front of other guys ..seriously hahaha you'll regret it soooooooooooo much..but they have internet cafes there haha and the really big ones have restaurants and all these other stuff..

and omg..haha its really weird..definitely not one of my ideal places..but a 'unique' experience hahahaha if you wanna word it that way..

5233andy

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
i think you mean mo-guk-tang romanised..haha those are sooo frikken weird if your a child and cant see the mature side of being naked in front of other guys ..seriously hahaha you'll regret it soooooooooooo much..but they have internet cafes there haha and the really big ones have restaurants and all these other stuff..

and omg..haha its really weird..definitely not one of my ideal places..but a 'unique' experience hahahaha if you wanna word it that way..
Well... it's all part of the experience - a very exotic experience.

icecreamk3

HSC
omgah take me with u ;___;

go eat street food in korea! XD

(and eat more street food in hongkong!)
curry fishballs and all night k, ANYNIGHT MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ;_;

the night life of korea and hkg that is missing from australia =(

don't go disneyland in hk though -_- it's really shit and small, go to oceanland instead =p i've been there like 5 times and i don't think i'd ever get sick of it--the cable car ride over that mountainy thing is so awesome xD oh, it's a theme park that's HUGEEE =)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Fark I'm doing this too on Jan 20! 3 weeks of Hk then 1 wk of South korea!

lyoo- tell me moar of whut to do in korea!

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Hong Kong is really nice, I went last December with my family for 1 week. :)

I suggest you go to Lantau Island to see that Giant Tian Tan Buddha, but go early in the morning so that you can go to Disneyland in the afternoon.....the 2 are located pretty much close to each other, like 2 stations away from each other.
Also go to the Avenue of Stars which is like the Hollywood walk of fame. hehehe
Shopping at Sogo Department Store, you can buy heaps of stuff there.
Don't forget to go to Victoria Peak for a great view of the HK Skyline. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)