• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Focusing (2 Viewers)

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
That makes no sense... and you might as well leave if you aren't going to make useful contributions to the forums... Fortify makes worthy posts (most of the time)
I make worthy posts in the HSC forums. Normally not the Preliminary or SC unless it's really important.

angie-gee

HSC
It's simple, if you don't get your ass into gear now while you're in your practice year, how can you possibly expect to do well in year 12 and automatically snap into a perfectly refined study schedule?

If you can't put in the hard yards now, there's no point of continuing school and going to year 12? Stop making a joke of yourself, and just do it.

You'll be finished by November next year, then it's all over, don't look back on that time and regret not working hard and finish the year knowing you could have done better.

The HSC isn't for your parents, it's for YOU, what you put in is what you get out. If you put in your all, there is no limit to what you can do, but if you give it a half arsed attempt don't be disappointed with your results.

Procrastination is BAD, leaving things last minute is BAD, not doing your homework is BAD (yes, do your homework, pay attention in class and you'll have less to study), all nighters are TERRIBLE and they throw you completely out (trust me, I know.. try doing 4 in one week, NOT PRETTY) and staying up until 3 and 4 IS NOT doing you any favours either, go home, do your work, when you're done THEN muck around and do what ever you want, be in bed by 12 max, and you'll survive the next year and a bit much better.

Stop relying on others to push you to keep going, if you're wanting good marks out of the end of next year so you can go and further your education, that's motivation enough.

As it was said before, and as a very smart well known brand has said. JUST DO IT.

chocolatemilk

HSC
That makes no sense... and you might as well leave if you aren't going to make useful contributions to the forums... Fortify makes worthy posts (most of the time)
I seriously was not intending to offend. I just found it funny that everyone on BOS calls eachother dumbshits. I'm sorry. And the communist thing. It's not really an insult. But I'm sorry again.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I seriously was not intending to offend. I just found it funny that everyone on BOS calls eachother dumbshits. I'm sorry. And the communist thing. It's not really an insult. But I'm sorry again.
Oh ok, that's fine then. Modality and tone are difficult to pick up over a post via the internet. You are forgiven :)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
It's simple, if you don't get your ass into gear now while you're in your practice year, how can you possibly expect to do well in year 12 and automatically snap into a perfectly refined study schedule?

If you can't put in the hard yards now, there's no point of continuing school and going to year 12? Stop making a joke of yourself, and just do it.

You'll be finished by November next year, then it's all over, don't look back on that time and regret not working hard and finish the year knowing you could have done better.

The HSC isn't for your parents, it's for YOU, what you put in is what you get out. If you put in your all, there is no limit to what you can do, but if you give it a half arsed attempt don't be disappointed with your results.

Procrastination is BAD, leaving things last minute is BAD, not doing your homework is BAD (yes, do your homework, pay attention in class and you'll have less to study), all nighters are TERRIBLE and they throw you completely out (trust me, I know.. try doing 4 in one week, NOT PRETTY) and staying up until 3 and 4 IS NOT doing you any favours either, go home, do your work, when you're done THEN muck around and do what ever you want, be in bed by 12 max, and you'll survive the next year and a bit much better.

Stop relying on others to push you to keep going, if you're wanting good marks out of the end of next year so you can go and further your education, that's motivation enough.

As it was said before, and as a very smart well known brand has said. JUST DO IT.
Yo, way to diverge from the comical/random tone of the thread. Jeez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)