Foods that make you go 'eww'... (2 Viewers)

CieL

HSC
taco man said:
aw fk thats disgusting...u can even see its head! beak eyes and all :eek:. U've gota be some kind of monster if u can manage to eat that lol
Yeah.. My bf tried to force me to eat balut..

I went as far as drinking some of the liquid inside, and having some of the yolk

Mine had a shitload of feathers too

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh man, wtf. :(

how do people eat it? omg it has eyes and everything.

why do people insist on creating bizarre/gross foods like that and then covering up their insanity by saying its a delicacy. call a spade a spade, it's a dead baby bird, how much more sick can u get??? :(

HSC
CieL said:
Nah it aint.. because the poster said it was in beef OR bolognaise sauce..
And what's in beef?
iono.. fat.. muscles.. tendons..?

Chicken feet are actually alright.. just a lot of bones..

Pig blood is gross looking too..

I still stand by my opinion of the most disgusting food - balut

And my bf wanted me to eat that shit.

GROSS. EWWW. *pukes*

HSC
that's fucking gross.

i can't deal with eggs either stef .. especially boiled ones, but poached/fried etc are equally gross. everyone thinks its weird because i've never in my entire life eaten a maccas mcmuffin or an egg salad sandwich, but the thought of them makes me want to throw up.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
i hate the smell of eggs but i eat them because they are convenient and easy to make

ps ciel i hope you ditched ur b/f

HSC
N/A
A High Way Man said:
i hate the smell of eggs but i eat them because they are convenient and easy to make
Same here. I hate omlettes as well. I don't mind scrambled eggs.
I hate avocado and onions cooked. I like raw onions. I hate Macadamia and cashew nuts.

susu1989

HSC
i hate oil i could never eat anything that has oil in it ewwww its sooo grosss

CieL

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
why do people insist on creating bizarre/gross foods like that and then covering up their insanity by saying its a delicacy. call a spade a spade, it's a dead baby bird, how much more sick can u get??? :(
But it sorta is a delicacy.. well.. for the poorer countries from which it originated it's a relatively cheap and easy food to make/obtain.. plus it has a shitload of nutrients which is good for the body.. in fact, it's kind of too rich in nutrients and you shouldnt have more than two in a day..

Sure it is a dead baby bird.. but I mean, do you eat beef? That dead cow.. just not in one whole piece.. and it's made to look pretty lol

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
cuppy said:
the pickle in mcdonalds cheeseburgers

sushi
Me too, i really really hate the pickles in macca's burgers...they really make me go eww :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
CieL said:
Nah it aint.. because the poster said it was in beef OR bolognaise sauce..
And what's in beef?
iono.. fat.. muscles.. tendons..?

Chicken feet are actually alright.. just a lot of bones..

Pig blood is gross looking too..

I still stand by my opinion of the most disgusting food - balut

And my bf wanted me to eat that shit.

Its supposed to be really tasty. Ive never had it, but i do like eggs a lot so if i was ever offered some as a dare or something i would go for it. Looks really disgusting though.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Theres only a few "normal" foods i dont eat. I am a remarkably easy eater, if you make some sort of meal i will eat it.

capsicum. Don't like it, if its in a meal or on a pizza or something i wont really care and just eat it, but on its own as a snack? hell no

bananas. wont eat them in any shape or form. Partly because ive been allergic to them all my life, but i think they smell funny and they look like slimy crap and they taste like artificially sweetened feces. Plus when you peel them theres all those "fibres" stringing off it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)