Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Charizard

HSC
I would be fucking pissed if Bosingwa went to bayern.

As evident during the community sheild, Bosingwa shits on Ivanovic at right back at defending and attacking.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
I would be fucking pissed if Bosingwa went to bayern.

As evident during the community sheild, Bosingwa shits on Ivanovic at right back at defending and attacking.

so true, he wont leave, as Bayern have enough fullbacks, after the purchases of edson braafield, daniel pranjic and they already have Germany's best Fullback in Phillip Lahm.

Plus, bosingwa has so many portuguese team-mates at Chelsea, bayern will be very very lonely, no carvalho, no deco, no ferreira...etc

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
That seems a lot of money for Hull. Where will they get the funds from ???
yeh, i agree, Hull arent exactly the richest team, i reckon they would have to sell alot of their better players in order to re-coup this possible 13 million dollar deal!

they dont need Negredo, they signed Altidore on loan and buyin skillful talent isnt enough, its bout team chemistry at the end of the day.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Lescott isn't great. But if Upson is worth 15m, he is worth 20m I guess.

In your list, you forgot to add the best centre half in the Premiership - Vidic. He is comfortably better than both Terry and Ferdinand imo - better in the air, and more composed, his annus horribilis against Liverpool at Old Trafford withstanding.
i omitted Vidic as i hate the guy, he's alright though, but i wonder if man united play a back-line consisting of:

--------------------Foster/V.D.Sar---------------------

Rafael----------Brown--------Ferdinand-----------Evra...how would they go in the epl? as brown can cross pretty dam well, he's an england international, and his headers are pretty good from corners, apart from Vidic's ones...

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
If Utd played Wes Brown ahead of Vidic it would certainly give Liverpool and Chelsea an injection of confidence as it would confirm Fergie is over the hill. England international is nothing to write home about imo.

Roy9

HSC
Wes Brown is the perfect case of a club making a player look better than what they actually are

Simo91

HSC
Less chit-chat about numbers on shirts and more goals Nicklas.

Roy9

HSC
Would anybody even have 'Bendtner' on their jersey anyway? Most likely not

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
lol, Senderos to Sunderland, i thought they already signed Lorik Cana and Paulo Da Silva who are two very talented CB's to have.

PLUS i doubt neuer will go to man utd as Ferguson has Foster, Kuzczak, Amos, Robert Zieckler for the future..

Charizard

HSC
Aguero has to be worth more then 30 million.

Especially seeing as though Chelsea were rumoured to be interested, but couldn't afford him + he didn't want to leave athletico.

HSC
lol, Senderos to Sunderland, i thought they already signed Lorik Cana and Paulo Da Silva who are two very talented CB's to have.

PLUS i doubt neuer will go to man utd as Ferguson has Foster, Kuzczak, Amos, Robert Zieckler for the future..
cana is not a centre back.

also... exactly. lol, they have foster and kuzczak. not very reassuring.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
sneijder to aston villa would be pretty fucking funny.

would probably be funnier than modric moving to tottenham.

or david bentley crashing his car, getting arrested for drink driving and subsequently admitting he's a tool.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
cana is not a centre back.

also... exactly. lol, they have foster and kuzczak. not very reassuring.

shitt, ur right, Cana is a Mid or Deep lying Mid, not a CB, but still, i reckon their 2 former man utd academy defenders (Paul McShane..if he hasnt moved and Phil Bardsley?) are better than Senderos.

but Foster has the ability to stay as Man utd's no.1 after legend Van der Sar retires...plus, this will help england as not many of the other teams in the epl have an english goalie

isnt it only Blackburn, Birmingham (Hart on loan), Portsmouth and Man Utd that have an English goalie??

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Aguero has to be worth more then 30 million.

Especially seeing as though Chelsea were rumoured to be interested, but couldn't afford him + he didn't want to leave athletico.
so true, atheltico were asking for over 50 mil for this talent.

anyways: NEWS FROM ESPNSOCCERNET.COM

• Bolton sign South Korean international
  • Newcastle sign Danny Simpson on loan from Man Utd
  • Chelsea are giving a medical to Nejama Matic (correct spelling?)
  • Wigan sign CB by the name of AMAYA
  • West Ham sign Kovac, even though they are under administration...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)