Football - Summer Transfers (2 Viewers)

Charizard

HSC
i'm sure figo will come out of retirement to play for notts county lol.

good PR for the club i guess but.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
duff deserves epl action, legend at chelsea, somewhat of a hero at newcastle..

Yeh, VDV would be an exceptional signing for Arsenal, as this will give arsenal's very youthful midfield a more killer touch..

Whats the best formation for Arsenal, if in fact they do continue from the 6-1 humiliation of Everton and win the epl for the first time in 5 years...

---------------------Almunia-----------------------------

--Sagna-------Vermaelen----Gallas----------Clichy/Gibbs

----------------------Song--------------------------------

------------Fabregas------Denilson--------------------

--Eduardo-----------V.Persie------------Arshavin----

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
kuszczak > foster

really? i dont rate kuszczak at all! no offence to poland, man utd or the guy, but he is not the goalie i would want as a NO.2 to the Dutch shot-stopping legend VD.SAR!

I reckon Man. Utd should sign G.OCHOA from Club America! he's like Mexico's #1 now!!

Charizard

HSC
kuszczak is ok. Decent for a number #2.

I'd imagine they'll spend big on a keeper when Van Der Sar retires anyway.

HSC
really? i dont rate kuszczak at all! no offence to poland, man utd or the guy, but he is not the goalie i would want as a NO.2 to the Dutch shot-stopping legend VD.SAR!

I reckon Man. Utd should sign G.OCHOA from Club America! he's like Mexico's #1 now!!
lol

FM does not correspond to real life

Charizard

HSC
Hasnt he been relegated twice now. Maybe its fate he isnt in the EPL.

He is old and past it now.
He's lost his pace sure, but he was a fucking gun at chelsea and i find it hard to believe he can't fit in a premier league side somewhere. Considering the woeful skill of wingers in the lower half of the epl especially.

Maybe i'm nostalgic but id take him back at chelsea as injury cover for cole and malouda.

Wouldn't mind gudjohnsen either as a squaddie.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
lol

FM does not correspond to real life
FM is fun, but i was serious :rofl2:.

he has shown gifted ability and most of the top club managers would have recognised his ability in the mexico top division.

plus, with alot of int. experience, how can man u go wrong, if he still needs to develop, they can just farm him out like what they did to Foster (watford..LOL). :sun::sun:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
He's lost his pace sure, but he was a fucking gun at chelsea and i find it hard to believe he can't fit in a premier league side somewhere. Considering the woeful skill of wingers in the lower half of the epl especially.

Maybe i'm nostalgic but id take him back at chelsea as injury cover for cole and malouda.

Wouldn't mind gudjohnsen either as a squaddie.
yeh, u dont sound nostalgic, but Duff at chelsea..nah, we got Zhirkov, plus Sinclair and Stoch are gaining valuable experience on loan, hopefully they can have an impact within the next 2-3 seasons!!

but i agree with Gudjohnsen, he was a beast under Mourinho, and he's better than Shevchenko + Pizarro, as he KNOWS to how SCORE goals, not just play like 20 games and score 1 or 2..*cough* Shevcenko. :sun:

Charizard

HSC
yeh, u dont sound nostalgic, but Duff at chelsea..nah, we got Zhirkov, plus Sinclair and Stoch are gaining valuable experience on loan, hopefully they can have an impact within the next 2-3 seasons!!

but i agree with Gudjohnsen, he was a beast under Mourinho, and he's better than Shevchenko + Pizarro, as he KNOWS to how SCORE goals, not just play like 20 games and score 1 or 2..*cough* Shevcenko. :sun:
To be honest it's unlikely sinclair and stoch will ever be more then squaddies unless one of them has some amazing breakout season soon.

The only youth player i can see making it to the first team regularly at chelsea in the future is Mancienne.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Fulham have completed the signing of Republic of Ireland winger Damien Duff from Newcastle for a fee believed to be £4million.

Cottagers complete �4m Duff deal | Latest News | Football News from TEAMtalk
this is great to hear! at least a player of such quality, experience will get some EPL + Europa League action!

Adding onto this (from ESPN + PREMIERLEAGUE.COM)

• Matic signs for Chelsea
  • I didnt know that a 16 year old talented striker by the name of "Phillip Prosenik" has joined the Chelsea Squad!!
  • Aguero unlikely to move to Chelsea, Man Utd. :bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)