Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Charizard

HSC
Kalou is 24 which is young in Chelsea terms bro
I think he has huge potential to be way better than the Drog
No chance of being near as good as the Drog.

Kalou is tiny, not extremeley fast for his size, has a weak shot, is a shit winger and cant defend.

I've tried to like him, but over the last 3 years he's never done anything useful in big matches. by 24 you really should be starting to show your potential.

Drogba is a pretty unique striker, certainly better then what kalou is or could become.

Rather they played stoch or sahar then kalou.

samwell

HSC
Villa going to madrid or Chelsea
probably madrid he should stay at valencia

Charizard

HSC
I'd say Madrid, seeing as though he wants to stay in spain.

That said, if you are reading this off Goal.com. i hope you understand at least 99.5% of the transfer rumours turn out to be bullshit.

I was saw an article on there claiming a swap between pirlo and Essien was being considered by Ac Milan. Even though essien would be worth 3 times more then pirlo, and nobody would ever want to sell him.

Charizard

HSC
Interesting to note that Zidane actually cost more in terms of euros by about 10 million then kaka, but less in pounds i believe

Roy9

HSC
Brazil international Kaka appears certain to be confirmed as a Real Madrid player after completing a medical on Monday.
The 27-year-old AC Milan playmaker was given permission to meet with Real officials between World Cup qualifiers against Uruguay and Paraguay and is thought to have passed both initial tests and a full medical at the national team's base in Recife.
Providing there are no last-minute problems Kaka will become Real's first signing following the return of Florentino Perez as club president.
If the deal is concluded the fee is expected to be £56m, which would smash the previous world record of £47m paid by Real to Juventus in 2001 for Zinedine Zidane and could be the first in a new wave of 'Galáctico' signings.
The Kaka transfer has been confirmed

Chemistryace

HSC
ajax keep selling their good players. they'll never get to the champs league like this. Emmanuelson may leave too.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
he's what 23-24 years?

pretty old for arsenal
something like that.

the problem with him is he is short and fairly petit. at 5ft11, he's shorter than gallas and toure, who are probably the shortest centre-back pairing in the league.

ajax keep selling their good players. they'll never get to the champs league like this. Emmanuelson may leave too.
ajax are a selling club and have been for sometime. the only thing keeping them afloat is their academy which keeps producing technically astute players.

Charizard

HSC
something like that.

the problem with him is he is short and fairly petit. at 5ft11, he's shorter than gallas and toure, who are probably the shortest centre-back pairing in the league.
He's going ot get raped in the epl if he plays centre back.

I can vividly see Drogba monstering him in the air already. Even Samba might score a goal.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yeah, that's where wenger will play him i assume, and considering drogba rapes most if not all centre backs anyway.
if drogba is still around next season...

harharhar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)