Footy Tips for the week (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So, can you two get off your sopaboxes for a moment and lets choose our tips. Mine are in caps.

ROOSTERS v Panthers
SHARKS v Eels
COWBOYS v Rabbitohs
ST GEORGE v Warriors
Raiders v STORM
BRONCOS v Bulldogs
KNIGHTS v Eagles

nerd2die4

HSC
Geez, well I didnt see it as a big deal, its a forum and we were having a discussion. but anyway my tips are:

Roosters
Sharks
Souths
St George
Storm
Broncos
Eagles

MCOLT

HSC
Panthers
Sharks
Rabbitohs
St George
Raiders
Broncos
Eagles

underdog week

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
Geez, well I didnt see it as a big deal, its a forum and we were having a discussion. but anyway my tips are:

Roosters
Sharks
Souths
St George
Storm
Broncos
Eagles
Did I fucking say it was a big deal? I just interrupted you to get your tips. Stop picking fights.

billbro

HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
Did I fucking say it was a big deal? I just interrupted you to get your tips. Stop picking fights.
He seems to have quite a few misconceptions and misinterpretations but you will get use to it eventually.

By the way the Roosters better win this round, im kind of partially counting on them to get us into the top four. Only benefit of the Dragons not making the top four is they will most likely play at Penrith which means I will go.

billbro

HSC
N/A
Loz#1 said:
I know they better win. And the Broncos better win too.
I take it you want them to win :D. As for the Broncos and the Bulldogs I don't really care which way it goes because if the Dogs win I get a correct tip and if they don't they get knocked down a notch or two. Scary thing is im starting to like the Bulldogs, the way they have been playing the matches are fairly good to watch though.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm a Roosters fan, of course I want them to win. And why the fuck did that post three times? I care who wins, I don't want the Dogs on top place.

nerd2die4

HSC
Loz#1 said:
my post was replying to neonazis post.

neonazi

nerd2die4 said:
Geez, well I didnt see it as a big deal, its a forum and we were having a discussion.
yes but ur idea of a discussion seems to be u puttin down everyone elses comments because they may be different to urs, which doesnt allow for reasonably good discussions. not that i can complain much cos i probably am guilty of that too.
anywyas my tips:-
roosters
sharks
cowboys
dragons
storm
bulldogs
knights

tough round this one. just about every game has an equal chance of goin either way. i'll be happy if i get 2 right this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)