Footy Tips for the week (1 Viewer)

neonazi

Loz#1 said:
do you reckon the warriors can pull a win over the dogs tomorrow? :p
id like to see the warriors end on a high note, especially against the dogs. but i dont reckon they're good enough to beat them. the way i see it, dogs have an easy win but then arent prepared well enough for the finals, and the cowboys beat them in the first week!!!

neonazi

yeh u tipped the warriors didnt ya?

and about the roosters, they should win cos tis against parra and its freddys last home game, but u never know. parra really have nothin to play for now, so it will be an interestin game. i really want the roosters to win, even though i hate them, so knights stay ahead of parra :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nar, I went the dogs this week, but I want the Warriors to win.

Parra beat us last time when everyone was saying we'd win. So lets hope it's not a case of deja vu.

neonazi

yeh but parra still had a bit to play for then, and the roosters were just comin out of beein beaten senseless in origin a couple of days before. roosters should win comfortably.

neonazi

u should be fine.
im actually closely watchin the storm v manly game, cos i want the storm to win by 41 so they get ahead of the dragons!!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
meh, parra loosing 30-6

all i have to say to the roosters club...

"STOP STEALING OTHER TEAMS JUNIORS!!!"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You can both shut the fuck up because

WE ARE THE MINOR PREMIERS!!!

I sat in the rain and the hail, but holy fuck I am happy.

neonazi

that anthony tupou fella is someone they 'developed' from newcastle. he would be playin for the knights if the roosters didnt grab him. not that im tryin to take anythin away from their minor premiership this yr, but somethin i think i can bring to attention.

5/7 this week. tipped souths (hehehe, wat a bad tip) and storm.

Dave85

HSC
5/7 not bad. damn i cant believe manly won! i tip that the only team in the 4 to lose next week will be penrith... but then agian im a dragons supporter

martian_man86

ur dreaming

neonazi said:
the roosters will be the only team in the top 4 to win in the first round of the finals.
naturally the roosters will beat the raiders; but ur dreaming if u think dogs cant beat cowboys. however, i do agree that storm should beat brisbane, and being a dragons supporter, i have to tip the dragons to belt the panthers.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
The roosters are the only team with no injuries. Fucken stoked.

neonazi

u neva know with the cowboys. they r an excitin team and have some of the best attackers in the comp. and the bulldogs have a habit of chokin in the first round of the finals - last yr got flogged by the warrirors, 2001 they finished second but got beaten by the 7th placed dragosn. its a possibility.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Loz#1 said:
You can both shut the fuck up because

WE ARE THE MINOR PREMIERS!!!

I sat in the rain and the hail, but holy fuck I am happy.
Did you see crocker? Biggest cat and Sauce Swiper in the NRL ever. I was cheering when Hindmarsh cleaned him up good!

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Tusitula said:
all i have to say to the roosters club...

"STOP STEALING OTHER TEAMS JUNIORS!!!"
thats coz they dont even have juniors, just look at their jersey flegg side, they went through the season undefeated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)