rOosters ^_-
and i just want to add that ray martin was at the footy and i spoke to him :D

advanced hair?
yeah yeah ;D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
i! We need more of that in the chookie pen!!
I know heaps of the people in the Chookpen Army. They put everything into the CHookpen, meetings, songs and all. There's a website for it too.

I have an inkling I tipped Souths but I'm not sure.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
yea i've seen supermarios website but we're still not at the burrows level! But we'll get there :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lols

dude stop it. whats the point of posting that? atleast contribute to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
lols

dude stop it. whats the point of posting that? atleast contribute to the thread.
Who? And I don't see you doing any better.

Originally posted by lolzieee
yea i've seen supermarios website but we're still not at the burrows level! But we'll get there :D
Mario is a classic. Off his nut when it comes to the Roosters.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Greg Bird from the Sharks, out for 10. That's got to be painful, but deserved.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Footy tonight, go the Chooks. Half our players are out but I reckon we can still win.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Footy tonight, go the Chooks. Half our players are out but I reckon we can still win.
I bet roosters again...if they lose tonight then l think l'll have my doubts about betting them in the future...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You can't write them off that easily, if they have two bad performances. We have alot of top players out.

Personally I can't get over Souths. Everyone's acting as if they've won the premiership and because they've won two games, they'll win the entire comp. Pffft.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
You can't write them off that easily, if they have two bad performances. We have alot of top players out.

Personally I can't get over Souths. Everyone's acting as if they've won the premiership and because they've won two games, they'll win the entire comp. Pffft.

I forgot about them not having half of their players out..it slipped my mind. I suppose that l should be more careful of who l pick from now on, as last week l only got one game right (tigers) and that was really bad..

You have to admit though, rabbitohs aren't oging that bad, but its only the start of the comp, anything can happen from now on.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Personally I'm glad our injuries have come at the early part of the season rather than the important part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)