footy! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
matty johns tipped the roosters, i think that's the first time i've seen him tip them :|
I thought that as well when I saw their tips.

Hmmm, I'm undecided as to whether I should go tonight or not.

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
go! i'm going, i just bought the tickets :D:D
i'm about to leave :DD
go the roostersssssss
(i think ryan girdler is playing tonight too! weeeeeeeee ;D)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Now I know why I have always taken the train to and from Olympic park.

Great result.

What happened on the far side of the pitch at the end of the game? All I know is that Girdler was not happy...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
good game, the roosters struggle with a game plan v the panthers, maybe it's psycological (final last yr) but they just didn't seem to be potent in attack, their offence was poor, they made too many tackles and were too tired to aggresive in attack, like last wk v the bulldogs ...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
if it happens again they will

its not stupid, cuz if the threat of stripping points works then they dont actually have to strip points, however if this behaviour continues then they might have to strip points
But the whole bulldogs fans (not all of them , only a select few) being the way they are has been going on for years.

When l was 10 l wanted to go to a game with my dad and his friend to a Bulldogs match but my dad wouldn't let me go until l was 16 because they are so violent.

I have been to a Bulldogs game (round 1) and l never want to go to one again, l think l'll just stick with Parramatta Stadium thanks.

EDIT: But now it is where the problems are at an all time high.

Last edited:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Generator
What happened on the far side of the pitch at the end of the game? All I know is that Girdler was not happy...
ooooh, there was tension

what happend was hodges gave girdler a hi shot, and on the replay it looked intentional

so nxt time when hodges had da ball girdler gave him 1 back, and then they were gonna have a punch up, and i think hodges told girds he'll wait for him outside

and even walker and pridis were bout to start to, and i tell u i would luv to see walker get smashed, ive always hated him

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
that was a poor game by the roosters :( you could tell just from that way they were acting that they didn't care about winning as much as the panthers.
Ryan Cross could have stopped a try easily but he didn't try hard enough, some of the tackles looked a bit half hearted.
And i left in the last 5 mins but i think Girlder was pissed off with Shannon Hegarty, because he was being a bit of a prat (altho i think hegarty is a champ :D:D)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
and even walker and pridis were bout to start to, and i tell u i would luv to see walker get smashed, ive always hated him
Never liked Walker at first, but I've always supported him because he wears an Easts Jersey. Now I think he's a great player.

Originally posted by Hottieflossy
wat a frickin disappointing game that was...
I know :(

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
And i left in the last 5 mins but i think Girlder was pissed off with Shannon Hegarty, because he was being a bit of a prat (altho i think hegarty is a champ :D:D)
i thought he was injured and wasnt playin

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Scores so far:

Raiders 26 - Eels 12

Tigers 18 - Cowboys 8

Souths 36 - Sharks 12

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
Scores so far:

Raiders 26 - Eels 12

Tigers 18 - Cowboys 8

Souths 36 - Sharks 12
go the rabbitohs!

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Bloody Bunnies...............Greg Bird got sent off for the right reasons..............what a bloody idiot.....................

Does Morley want to have some more high shots on the opposition or wat?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I got Raiders and Tigers up. That's two out of 4 so far. Damn the Rabbitohs, but good on them I spose.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i wanted change my tips to souths but i was 2 late, they already started playin, but if u just look at souths on paper they have an ok side

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
i was at the souths/cronulla game last night. The Burrow was fricken goin' off! We need more of that in the chookie pen!! Souths arn't a shit team this year, you've gotta give them some credit.

I tipped souths, roosters, canberra, storm, tigers... can't remember who i tipped for the warriors game..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)