for girls < size 8 (1 Viewer)

bEAbEA

HSC
wear skinny leg jeans, with heels. Black on the top makes me look taller also. Also, a big belt on your hips.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah wear your clothes on your hips, not your waist also lengthens ur torso

and wear slim fitting clothes (even if ur a bit larger) because wearing baggy clothes makes you look like a round ball if ur short

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My torso is thin so it looks long, my legs are neither short nor long, but when I wear baggy pants or pants which don't fit well, I look like a midget.

My mum says I look taller when I wear tighter-fitting clothes and straight-legged jeans. I'm happy that I can at least pull off straight-legged jeans because I don't have a big butt :rolleyes:, even though I'm on the short side.

Wear shoes which have a bit of heel teamed with well-fitting jeans to look taller. High heels will hurt after awhile, so keep it moderate. Pointy shoes also make legs look longer, and wear jeans that are not skin-tight, but ones that hug your figure.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OMG *cries* SOMEONE TAKE SOME OF MY HEIGHT! im sick to death of being tall!!! im almost 6 foot! all pants are too short! i wish for once, i could experience what you guys are saying about having to take pants up. :(:(. when i go out with my friends, they're all shortassess so i find myself stooping to talek to them. I mean i dont want to be any shorter than 170. I reckon thats a really mad height. and i dont ever want to date a guy whos shorter than me, so its hard to find guys.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
OMG *cries* SOMEONE TAKE SOME OF MY HEIGHT! im sick to death of being tall!!! im almost 6 foot! all pants are too short! i wish for once, i could experience what you guys are saying about having to take pants up. :(:(. when i go out with my friends, they're all shortassess so i find myself stooping to talek to them. I mean i dont want to be any shorter than 170. I reckon thats a really mad height. and i dont ever want to date a guy whos shorter than me, so its hard to find guys.
Ouch, that's gotta suck :(

**feels compelled to add** I once had this technique of not cutting my jeans off, and wearing heels, to pretend that my legs looked longer (ditto a long skirt)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah its easier to take a pair of pants up rather than them being too short which would not be fun

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
i know exactly what you mean. I find it hard to find nice looking clothes..im 162cm, flat chested =( and usually go a size 6 in pants, size 8 in tops. Pretty frustrating if you ask me. And a scoliosis doesnt particularly help the issue =p

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
What are you talking about. :rolleyes: Love your height! I'd love to be taller.

You can look sexier than any of us wearing our baby jeans. :p

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
i got problems with the jeans thing too..im not extremelly skinny,but i am very short, im 153cm and jeans are so hard to find!because the shape that is supposed to be happening at the bottom happens beyond my feet, and i dont think you can buy shoes that big without looking like a spice girl..plus all you girls with no boobs, be thankfull, mine are huge like 10D,10DD..thats hard very hard to find,i have a nice range or grandma bras..so i buy like a XS shirt..but its too small for my boobs, then i go for a M...looks rediculous bcoz it makes me look like im a man with an boobs coz gives me no shape..

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
iceflower86 said:
I'm size 7, 19 and every two or three days someone mistakes me for 12.

It's hard to buy clothes that fit right. Mostly pants, because I like a tight fit wheras with tops i like them a little looser. I find Supre is generally really good with small sizes. Other that that, I buy my jeans from the Asian clothes stores but thats about where my shopping ends!
My work clothes, at the moment I am getting by 5 days a week on my friends borrowed pair of pants that are size 12, because they have yet to get any small enough for me :S
people always mistake me for a little girl too!my boyfriends mum had words with him for going out with such a young girl when i did 'meet the parents'..she was very shocked when he told her i was only a couple of weeks younger than him and his twin sister!

society's evil

HSC
One of my ex-boyfriends used to wear girls jeans because they fit him better :S

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
iceflower86 said:
I'm size 7, 19 and every two or three days someone mistakes me for 12.

It's hard to buy clothes that fit right. Mostly pants, because I like a tight fit wheras with tops i like them a little looser. I find Supre is generally really good with small sizes. Other that that, I buy my jeans from the Asian clothes stores but thats about where my shopping ends!
My work clothes, at the moment I am getting by 5 days a week on my friends borrowed pair of pants that are size 12, because they have yet to get any small enough for me :S
i know exactly what you mean with the age thing. I'm 16 and a half, but people who dont know me (or some who do! grr) mistake me for about 13. It's so annoying! I've had teachers coming up to me in free periods sometimes, telling me to get to class, because they think i'm in year 8 or 9...and if i'm not wearing the senior skirt i have to argue the point until they believe me. *rolls eyes*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Lol at least when your 18, you'll have some use of your ID!! i never ever get asked!! wheres the fun in that?! lol i suppose... i was getting away with it since i was 16.. but still!!!!! i'd like to be asked for once

technoHarmony

nnnnnnnn
HSC
society's evil said:
One of my ex-boyfriends used to wear girls jeans because they fit him better :S
i know a few guys who wear girls jeans cos they fit better
sometimes at general pants they recommend you try the girls versions on for a better fit.
nothin unusual :p

tempco

HSC
technoHarmony said:
i know a few guys who wear girls jeans cos they fit better
sometimes at general pants they recommend you try the girls versions on for a better fit.
nothin unusual :p
uh, wow. i didn't know that.

that for all sizes, or generally smaller sizes?

miaomiao

HSC
N/A
I have huge trouble finding good swimmers when i'm a size six. You find the perfect pair but know in the back of your mind theyre going to be the too big baggy bum in the surf kind :/ Actually I haven't figured out if I'm a size six or eight... its always different which I find really annoying...its like I'm shrinking and expanding all the time.

LexxY

s2 Ralf. Marry me!
HSC
I have a terrible fkn time finding clothes to fit. im tall and really skinny, i usually fit a size 6-8... even in pants.. that really suprises me cos im 175cm. i go up and down in heaps of sizes in different stores, depending on how good the cuts are. I found a good store in sydney called monkey business in newtown. they have heaps funky clothes and a good range of sizes. not to mention they are azn fashions which look funky as mix n match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)