For size 14+ girls (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
nessie_lee said:
Their clothes are overpriced and so not worth it! They don't have any decent casual wear stuff either.
Yeah their clothes are expensive, and they aren't very high quality materials in many cases.... but the reason why they can get away with that is because there isn't really much competition in the hip plus size clothes market.

society's evil

HSC
thirsty said:
I am a size 14-16 n sometimes i find it really hard to find clothes, even basic stuff. lately it hasn't been so bad but i was just wondering if any other girls in a similar situation know any good shops for finding nice stuff in normal girl sizes that allow for hips n tits.
I find jeans west to be really good i have heaps of stuff from there. Glassons cotton on and some others to be pretty good especially for tops.
Post your thoughts.
Post your thoughts? Nah, my thought is LOSE SOME WEIGHT!
No, I am only joking. But you should exercise, if you don't already. If you do exercise then don't worry I'm sure you look great. But if you don't you should do it to look better, feel better and pick up hot guys :D

Lundy

Banned
HSC
society's evil said:
Post your thoughts? Nah, my thought is LOSE SOME WEIGHT!
No, I am only joking. But you should exercise, if you don't already. If you do exercise then don't worry I'm sure you look great. But if you don't you should do it to look better, feel better and pick up hot guys :D
Interesting, I wasn't aware that this was a thread about losing weight. I was under the impression it was a thread about fashion for girls of a particular size. Well, if that's the case, I'll just mosey on over to the "< size 8" thread and give the girls in there tips on how to overcome their anorexia.

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Lundy said:
Interesting, I wasn't aware that this was a thread about losing weight. I was under the impression it was a thread about fashion for girls of a particular size. Well, if that's the case, I'll just mosey on over to the "< size 8" thread and give the girls in there tips on how to overcome their anorexia.
Lundy - 1
society's evil - 0
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
There is nothing wrong with being of a more solid build. I myself am built like a brick shit house, coz its just how the women in my family are.
For society's evil and that stupid ass guy that came in here saying lose weight...get lost! There are girls (much like myself), who come from families where the women are of a bigger build and we cant help that. I like my size (although I wish my ass was smaller!!) and do not intend on losing the pounds til I fit into Supres shitty stuff. (Their shirts I fit into no worries [L or XL] but the pants I can fit my big toe in them...thats it!).
Someone mentioned something about the legs are always too long, coz bigger sizes have longer legs...I know exactly how you feel!! I am a short leg/long body person and it gives me the shits when I actually find pants that fit me well and then I nearly trip trying to walk coz the legs on the pants are ridiculously LONG!
Maybe a few of us can team up and make awesome clothes for bigger girls with almost perfect sizing...hehe.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah. While I could stand to lose a few kilos, I will never be a thin girl because of the way my body is built. I'll always have wide hips and a big arse. But to be honest, I like it that way. *hugs curves*

I don't have an issue with pants that are too long. On the contrary, I seem to be the perfect height for all the pants I try on.

thirsty

HSC
yeah i will never be a stick and hey thats cool.
i got so fed up with not being able to find decent clothes a while ago i was seriously considering going into clothes design to do something about it. It could so easily be done i reckon, even if you just sold things on ebay.

oh and to the person who said if i lose weight i could pick up a hot guy.... no thanks. i would rather my boyfriend and why would i want a guy who only wanted me for my looks anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)