for the GUYS! wat do you look for in a girl? (1 Viewer)

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
personally speaking, religion wouldnt really matter to me as much as it would to my parents. They are very culturally and religiously conservative.

Last edited:

Dog from Oz

HSC
The trick is to pick the time to spring it. First throw it out there during doggy. Then build it till she can handle it said in missionary and continue this way.

If you say it in front of her parent without getting dumped on the spot it makes you the king of men everywhere.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
The trick is to pick the time to spring it. First throw it out there during doggy. Then build it till she can handle it said in missionary and continue this way.

If you say it in front of her parent without getting dumped on the spot it makes you the king of men everywhere.
why arent more men like you?
jeeeeez

Venom.

HSC
Kwl! r u muslim?
Yeah ^^

Lol, yeah Savak, I'm afraid if I bring a gori home, i'll get shot and kicked out of the house for good. More worried about the getting shot part actually.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
GUYS, wat are the qualities and features you look for in a girl/prefer to have in a girl?
:confused:
1) smart? or intellectual equal?
2) virgin?
3) loud? or quite?
4) outgoing?
5) good girl? bad girl?
1) If she if smart, she is my intellectual equal. Lol. Smart but not know-it-all or arrogant.
2) Matters not.
3) Loud at the right times.
4) Hmm I'm going to say no. I would rather rather a movie in bed than be begged to go to a nightclub.
5) Good girl.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
i dont think my parents would care if a gori came over LOL. only care if i was fucking her. and if it does come to a point where im fucking her, id move out.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
i doubt there are any hot girls on this thread let alone bos, so wats the point of us guys tell you boser chicks wat we look for in a girl, haha theres only one thing we look for in a girl..and that is ultimate perfection, which is pretty rare if u ask, she has to fulfill all top notch criteria loll come on bitches, if your out there, show yourselves hahaha xD

lordesf

HSC
1) intellectual equal?
2) any
3) i like a girl thts between loud and silent
4) outgoing? yes
5) good girl

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
that is pretty lame if you actually let your parents decide on who you should date...its most of the time because of race...which is BS because love is colour blind

Maloulou

HSC
i doubt there are any hot girls on this thread let alone bos, so wats the point of us guys tell you boser chicks wat we look for in a girl, haha theres only one thing we look for in a girl..and that is ultimate perfection, which is pretty rare if u ask, she has to fulfill all top notch criteria loll come on bitches, if your out there, show yourselves hahaha xD
The Same could be said about the guys on BOS too, could it not??

gorsuch

HSC
any singles girls in newcastle area looking for a guy
:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)