• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For The Love Of Singularity (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
mack said:
Being single is fun, you can have some wild times, but there isn't a feeling quite like being loved.
True, but there isn't a feeling quite like being hurt as well. Pain is harsh. Is it really worth the love?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
flipsyde said:
Dont have to worry.. always been single and will forever... w00t! As for Vday- to me my bf (if I had one) wouldnt have to gimme anything cos he must show me that he loves me everyday and not just one day of the year!
Aww, youre so cute.... and naive.

glitterfairy: Yes.

HSC
N/A
mack said:
I know that feeling all too well.
and you're still willing to go through hell and high water just for an instant of love?

Me, at the moment, I'd rather play safe. No love = no pain. No pain = blissful ignorance.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
pff...valentines day is a crock of shit "holiday" created by hallmark/florists/cadbury/trojan to cash in on people's gullibility.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Lundy said:
pff...valentines day is a crock of shit "holiday" created by hallmark/florists/cadbury/trojan to cash in on people's gullibility.
nothing says vindictive crime organisation like these guys

but i do think its worth it glitterfairy - why u so afraid to be hurt, u cant always avoid it...love and pain that is

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
jumb said:
Aww, youre so cute.... and naive.
hahaha cute.. no.
hahaha naive..no
the point I was making was that valentines day is stupid.
Too much love
just another day for the gov't to make more money

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
nothing says vindictive crime organisation like these guys

but i do think its worth it glitterfairy - why u so afraid to be hurt, u cant always avoid it...love and pain that is
I think that i'm just really not ready for a relationship yet. Most people learn from their experiences. However there's a minority, myself included, who just aren't emotionally equipped to deal with that sort of thing. When I give, I give it everything I've got and always have this idea that it'll last forever. When it doesn't... For the sanity of the world, I think I'll stay single ;)

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
Lundy said:
Actually I beg to differ. You play pranks where you send your friend a flower and this spine-tingling and embarassing love message during class. Happens in Syd Girls/Boyz. It pwnz.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I think that i'm just really not ready for a relationship yet. Most people learn from their experiences. However there's a minority, myself included, who just aren't emotionally equipped to deal with that sort of thing. When I give, I give it everything I've got and always have this idea that it'll last forever. When it doesn't... For the sanity of the world, I think I'll stay single ;)
ah ok- cause i dont think ur a minority at the age of 17/18 being not prepared to be in a relationship as there are those who admit this or spend their whole life chasing people.

and not being ready for a relationship and love r different things- its just what u expect from them of course...as u said u give evrything and thats ok- but others have no problems opening themselves up as much as needed to solve being lonely

lengstar

HSC
I would just like to reiterate the point of this thread as so many people are complaining about relationship troubles, thank you.

lengstar

HSC
its just everyone's so depressing, and this is a 'happy' thread :p

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol life is depressing until u first meet someone new and its all good, right up until that point where its a relationship- u no longer feel the need to be flirty, funny, generous all the time etc...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
True, but there isn't a feeling quite like being hurt as well. Pain is harsh. Is it really worth the love?
yes taking the chance is worth it,pain is harsh but in most cases we can get over it and move on

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
For the words of Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumkins) "Love is suicide"

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
im single, been single all of forever! lol sounds sad to those who arent single hahaha but this is a happy thread... and i am happy. sure there have been times when i have a good cry that i dont have a boy friend to love me but i get over it by the morning and i realise my time will come.

i like being single. i like being able to have my own friends, to be able to go out places with bunches of guys -- other girls boyfriends get jealous and as if they would let their GF go out with 10 guys somewhere... hmm no i dont think they would!

so i love it. im not quiite ready to sacrifice my best friends 4 love, i love those guys heaps already....but couldnt date any of them.
anyways, im happy being single!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Same. I have lots of guy friends and I think thats way better than havign a bf who wouldnt let me go out with them. .. besides.. you knwo whats funny. I would never date a friend or someone I didnt know .. so that means I'd date noone lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)