• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For The Love Of Singularity (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
InfiniteQ said:
I'm inclined to agree with you except when your friends start to go out and see people, sometimes you think "Damn"
True...but Im still happy being single... for now anyway... who knows what the future holds

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
flipsyde said:
True...but Im still happy being single... for now anyway... who knows what the future holds
Yeah I quite like the way things are right now but I wouldn't mind a nice distraction... it's not practical though.

Anyway I just don't wanna be 30 and still single.

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
flipsyde said:
at the moment Im just too busy for a relationship....
Yeh I know what you mean but I reckon if you really wanted to, you could make time for it... but it comes down to what the guy is like I suppose. If he's clingy, it couldn't work but if you're on the same level of understanding then it just might!

69^boi

HSC
N/A
SarahMary said:
Being single's great!! Almost 2 years now! i agree with lucy63 though, you start to miss being in a relationship after a while...
you still can have a happy healthy without being in a relationship

69^boi

HSC
N/A
yea your right..you dont have to be in a relationship, but you can be a 'player'
and have fun till your about 25!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
so those of u who are single and happy bout it, is it cos u get to play, or u r jst happy bein SINGLE. cos there is "single: but still gettin everythin i want" and "single: alone."
im single:alone. no kisses, or cuddles or random hookups at parties.

so, if ur happy bein single is it cos ur playin the field or is it that ur truly content being alone 4 the moment

69^boi

HSC
N/A
wen your a -Player- its means you get to flirt n stuff with lots of girls but not really commited to a real relationship. you onli want to get into their pants for short term get out and repeat the process

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
beccaxx said:
so those of u who are single and happy bout it, is it cos u get to play, or u r jst happy bein SINGLE. cos there is "single: but still gettin everythin i want" and "single: alone."

so, if ur happy bein single is it cos ur playin the field or is it that ur truly content being alone 4 the moment
Alone :) .

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
beccaxx said:

Combination of both for me. Sometimes I am happy to be single, when I think about the negative practicalities of being with someone... other times it sucks.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
hmm who says u can't get kisses and cuddles when u're single?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
but a formal is fun anyway

saw ur picture u posted- as long as ur with friends dont worry and be happy its all finishing

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I didnt take a date either but didnt feel out of place. Welll I invited a friend but the arse rang and cancelled at 10pm the night before (ex friend now) his excuse "I don't feel like going"

S

Shuter

I went single, it was fine (probably helped by the fact that our formal was our school ONLY).

What picture were you talking about josiekiller? that comment didn't make sense to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)