for those who got 99+ what did your study pattern look like (2 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
ppl who get 99 and over are just naturally talented. The minority that do get 99+ using methods of rigorous studying have no life and have lost significant social skills. I can name 100s who did this, and its crazy how lifeless these people have become. ie never start conversation, answer questions very promptly, hugely paranoid of family friends, insanely jealous when one recieves better marks, etc.
In addition, they usually never recieve what their desired atars anyways given they stressed so much about the hsc back in grade 4 and have completely burnt themselves which ultimately means they will need to travel into rural areas and try entry through unis within that region in order to get into desired courses. they most likely wont really get picked up there either bc they've wasted their lives on such a small thing in life and have contributed nothing to society whether that be co cirriculars/ volunteer work.

edwxnsamuel

HSC
ppl who get 99 and over are just naturally talented. The minority that do get 99+ using methods of rigorous studying have no life and have lost significant social skills. I can name 100s who did this, and its crazy how lifeless these people have become. ie never start conversation, answer questions very promptly, hugely paranoid of family friends, insanely jealous when one recieves better marks, etc.
I do not think this is true.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
In addition, they usually never recieve what their desired atars anyways given they stressed so much about the hsc back in grade 4 and have completely burnt themselves which ultimately means they will need to travel into rural areas and try entry through unis within that region in order to get into desired courses. they most likely wont really get picked up there either bc they've wasted their lives on such a small thing in life and have contributed nothing to society whether that be co cirriculars/ volunteer work.
never heard of one single person who is like this
can u name the 100s of people who did this

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
although their motivation to keep studying, they simply do worse bc they burn out terribly at the end of the journey through the hsc course.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
bruh u should see the state of asian/indian/sri lankan people down here in rural 💀 these dudes don't go outside.
lmao the funniest thing is in my school all the 'asian/indian/sri lankan' people are the ones that are dropkicks (mostly)
the other non-asians study way more

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
what's bad with not starting conversations or answering questions quickly ???? i know several people who've gotten 99s and don't view themselves as naturally talented asw but maybe i hang out w/the wrong 99ers
I'm talking in conversations, they promptly answer qns in the fashion that just shows they don't want to show any respect. I think this must just be more a rural thing based on what I've heard from u guys 💀

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
dont mind me bruh, I just butthurt from the competition you get in rural areas when it comes to family friends in an asian household. I dont think my parents have ever interacted with these people without something relating to education. Not one single conversation 💀 when it doesn't come up, these families try flushing out the things I do in school in hopes to one up me as a form of competition (mind you the children that then do what I do after they eventually find out what I do in school (in regards to education) are like 2 years younger than me)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
I'm talking in conversations, they promptly answer qns in the fashion that just shows they don't want to show any respect. I think this must just be more a rural thing based on what I've heard from u guys 💀
they probably r just shy or antisocial because of other reasons like past bullying or family issues, and just don't find it easy to communicate with people

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
dont mind me bruh, I just butthurt from the competition you get in rural areas when it comes to family friends in an asian household. I dont think my parents have ever interacted with these people without something relating to education.
Weren't you looking to move schools anyways?

To add my piece to this ... I wouldn't really say that HSC rewards hard work as much as everyone says it does

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
they probably r just shy or antisocial because of other reasons like past bullying or family issues, and just don't find it easy to communicate with people
nah bro, these dudes are hiding in their rooms, not making a sound, in order to 'hide resources' which rlly dont make sense to me given I'm 1. 2 yrs older and hence, that content is not of any worth to me, 2. i rlly could not careless what they do (this is valid given I've had this happen to me once, where a family friend went into my room searching for tuition notes+ resources- tbh Idk why they care given this family friend's daughter is 2yrs younger- meaning content would be outdated+ irrelevant)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)