HSC
How about

2000 model MX-5

or

2000 model westfield clubman

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I really like 911's, but a late model 911 with AWD isn't very appealing at all.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I really like 911's, but a late model 911 with AWD isn't very appealing at all.
I'd still take an AWD porsche. I love the feel and stability offered by AWD... sure it's alot harder to invoke oversteer but for driving thrills on normal roads, the AWD feels alot better and helps give you that extra grip (and confidence) when you want to push on but stay within your lines easily.

As for other comparisons, 370z over Maloo (it's more my kind of car and I'd get it in white or yellow; and yes I'd mod it up...).

Whilst i'd love an r35, the maintenance costs year on year ($10k+ p/a) make it not really useful for a daily driver despite what the reviews reckon.

La Bomba

HSC
I'd still take an AWD porsche. I love the feel and stability offered by AWD... sure it's alot harder to invoke oversteer but for driving thrills on normal roads, the AWD feels alot better and helps give you that extra grip (and confidence) when you want to push on but stay within your lines easily.

As for other comparisons, 370z over Maloo (it's more my kind of car and I'd get it in white or yellow; and yes I'd mod it up...).

Whilst i'd love an r35, the maintenance costs year on year ($10k+ p/a) make it not really useful for a daily driver despite what the reviews reckon.
ferrari f40 or smokey nagattas 1200hp skyline
YouTube - Top Secret Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R 1200HP Top Speed Run in Tunnel

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

Oh yeah and 911 Turbos are cheap to run...

This comparison is the only one I can't decide. I love both cars.

F40 for sure. Like year monster tuned GT-Rs are cool but fuck me, it's and F40.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)