• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Formal (1 Viewer)

olay

HSC
Originally posted by ~dEjA vOuX~
Baulkham Hills High...the excuse they've given us is that they want the night to be "special", and just for the school. I can't believe the formal committee people actually AGREED to it!!
our school is like that too. all these years i thought it sucked arse, til recently, thinking back on our yr 10 formal. :) it was tight, it kicked :D i mean if you bring partners, you have to spend pretty much all ur time with them n make sure they're all good n not bored.... its like a time to hang with the grade. nice n cosy *thumbs up*. :)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
that is soooooo stupid no partners...

you still can have fun with school friends and with your partners....

my school was mad, bring who ever you want, and the school even invited parents to come which wasn't that bad, parents had a good time too

kochou

Originally posted by nitemare*bythec
what school you go to? We were planning to go to MCA but apparently the set out isn't that great. They have poles everywhere

SGHS... and i did hear that SBHS's room was like heaps heaps better thant he one we're getting...at least we get some kinda balcony with a harbour view?

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
that is soooooo stupid no partners...

you still can have fun with school friends and with your partners....

my school was mad, bring who ever you want, and the school even invited parents to come which wasn't that bad, parents had a good time too
I know, it sux

Does EVERY other school allow partners from outside of school to attend the their formal??

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
we are taking anyone we like and we're also drinking and consequently our school is not endorsing our formal at all... its completely organised by us.. or should i say me!?!?

Iunny

Originally posted by nitemare*bythec
its just opened this month. looks realllll good though. so no, not yet. Most clobs don't have websites ... the one that do are abit......

hey you know the model that has his back to us when you go up to chats westfield movies? we'll he is one of the owners... quite hot i must say! :p
wat model?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)