Formal (1 Viewer)

stoney

Originally posted by XiLe
Hey ppl
my formal is at cockel bay dockside man we got 600 ppl goin
n its $95 a ticket
hi im greg and new here....600 ppl!! gawwdd...where do u pull so many ppl from...ours is at dockside too...but will only get around 170ppl....just teachers and students....no idea why some schools want parents there...thats just stupid if u ask me :p hehe how u have a good nite with your friends when u have mum and dad watchin

neway...iv checked out dockside a few times...doesnt look nething special...just nice...and a top spot...and i have heard it isnt the greatest venue...oh well...im just so excitied bout our afta party im organising....3hr cruise round the harbour on a brand new 3 story boat wif dj, light show, cash bar etc.....only $28 a head which was very impressive.....but im gonna b soo worried all nite...cause im organising it, i just hope all goes well :/ guess i wont c most of them again afta that nite so if they do wanna have a bitch who cares...

then afterwards....around 80 of us are getting apartments in @ star city....gonna b one heck of a nite :p

-Greg

schwang_thang

hey im wondering if ne1 here is having their formal b4 the hsc?!
i know a few westie schools r...(or have)
msj, trinity auburn, hsc lakemba, la salle btown...
dno abt much others tho?

(btw yups i go 2 a westie school...had our formal last fri n IT FREAKIN WENT OFF!!! :D omg i want another formal!!!)

schwang_thang

Originally posted by mmhmm
mines on 22nd november at la montage leichhardt....lol its going 2 b so funny cause theres going to be 3 schools having it on the same night. i cant wait but i still havent got my dress or my shoes or anything for that matter.
le montage is a gorgeous place...even tho it isnt exactly in the ct omgosh no doubt ure gonna luv it :D (i did)

sorlui ^^

Originally posted by schwang_thang

le montage is a gorgeous place...even tho it isnt exactly in the ct omgosh no doubt ure gonna luv it :D (i did)

really??? cool! im lookin forward to it!

we're getting the biggest room! :D

G

Re: my formal

Originally posted by iwannabe
my formal is on the 16th october adn is at yamba bowling club FUN hey

suck it you pooro.......move to a place where they can actually afford meat!

hehehehe

jojogirl~

Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88

Ooooh cool! That's on my birthday :D

My Formal is also at the Four Point Sheraton Hotel, but on the 28th of November :D
ohhh...you go to Canterbury Girls right?? My friend Jenny's same place same night ^_^

jayjay

since everyone think they are so so mature, do anyone think theyll get laid like that American Pie Ending??

wouldnt that be such a salacious ending to your school career

SPX

I'll probably be studying my ass off next year and then will have to go to the formal by myself because no time for a girlfriend :( . Oh well, yous think its OK to go solo?

Nicksta

Hehehe SPX - I broke up with my GF before the formal - so i went solo. It rocks. You get to hit on everyone elses dates.

Also more fun because you can get drunk and you dont have a date to police your fun.

Last edited:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by Nicksta
Hehehe SPX - I broke up with my GF before the formal - so i went solo. It rocks. You get to hit on everyone elses dates.

Also more fun because you can get drunk and you dont have a date to police your fun.
Hahah.. sounds like fun :)
I can't get a date cos of the after party... None of the chicks wanna go there :(

Nicksta

Originally posted by Dash
Hahah.. sounds like fun :)
I can't get a date cos of the after party... None of the chicks wanna go there :(
Why? Is the afterparty in cabramatta or something?

Besides - f*ck em. If they won't go with you to the formal because of the afterparty you want to go to, then you owe it to yourself to get drunk and embarass them at the MotherF'n formal. If they are really that self-righteous, then they dont deserve your attention.

My philosopy - just make the best out of it. The second you feel self concious about not having a date their is the second you should be hiting on someone elses date.

vanity

HSC
cghs formal @ The Waters Edge, Pier One 20 November ^^

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Why? Is the afterparty in cabramatta or something?
Its at the city... and I ain't gunna drop them home afta the formal...
My philosopy - just make the best out of it. The second you feel self concious about not having a date their is the second you should be hiting on someone elses date.
LOL true! :)
I'll make it appoint to do so...

Cody

HSC
N/A
as nick said its fine going solo and hell I hit on other peoples dates even though I had my own.
A better idea than going solo is to find two chicks who you are friends with preferably from outside your school and tell them you wanna take two dates. long as its not their formal they dont care, this is what I had lined up before my date asked me. Maybe even wear a top hat and carry a cane.

Oh and nick, you better not have been hitting on my date...

Nicksta

Originally posted by Cody
as nick said its fine going solo and hell I hit on other peoples dates even though I had my own.
A better idea than going solo is to find two chicks who you are friends with preferably from outside your school and tell them you wanna take two dates. long as its not their formal they dont care, this is what I had lined up before my date asked me. Maybe even wear a top hat and carry a cane.

Oh and nick, you better not have been hitting on my date...
Well i was dancing with her, but thats hardly hitting on.......

Actually your idea is better - make sure you have lots of gold chains on for that though - and turn up late interrupting procedings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)