Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I bet the guy secretly wants you if he's going with you as "friends"

Alimoe_KG

HSC
jebbie said:
See I would take a guy friend, but I know he would totally embarass me, dance on my toes and say stupid things (or something along those lines). Like theyre all sweet guys, but the type I hang out with, not take to a formal..
How can a friend embarass you? Don't be mean and take him.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Airness said:
How can a friend embarass you? Don't be mean and take him.
Oh so I can assume all your friends have never once in your life embarassed you by that comment then..

Anyway, if I took a friend, no doubt he would go out of his way to be schmucky and sleazy to my friends to embarass me. They would do it as entertainment but it would embarass me. It could be fun, but I dont know who to take, thus me continually saying im baffled as to who I should take.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yes...my friend does that to me to...When the new westfield opened near us a few of my non-skool friends went...everytime he say a gal in my skool uniform...he would hug me etc...so I had so many ppl convinced he was my b/f or bro...grrrrr

jebbie

HSC
melsc said:
Yes...my friend does that to me to...When the new westfield opened near us a few of my non-skool friends went...everytime he say a gal in my skool uniform...he would hug me etc...so I had so many ppl convinced he was my b/f or bro...grrrrr
Doesnt it annoy you?

jebbie

HSC
Yeah. So anyway, that point aside, I'll probably end up taking a friend and being embarassed and then my friends telling me it was funny and not embarassing, and then being embarassed about being embarassed, etc. Or just not caring. Or picking out the one friend who wont. Thats the hardest though, cos usually the one who you think will act most normal goes all crazy :\

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hahah... wat do u mean by normal foto?
In most of the other ones, i look either drunk or sleepy when i was actually neither...:(

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
miss_b said:
In most of the other ones, i look either drunk or sleepy when i was actually neither...:(
mine are all drunk :) especialli in the last 2 yrs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)