Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
ive asked a guy to come and he said yes.... but since then we havent really seen each other or talked that much so i need back up lol

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
l'll ask a girl after trials, however ours isn't a formal its a "GRADUATION DINNER" meaning we have to bring our parents :s

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
feel free to ask me hehehehe
we have a separate graduation and formal
but our parents and teachers come to the formal anyway... fun fun gettin pissed with the olds... yay free champagne

still waiting

HSC
sunjet said:
l'll ask a girl after trials, however ours isn't a formal its a "GRADUATION DINNER" meaning we have to bring our parents :s
we have both, we have a dinner with our parents after the grad ceremony at the end of this term and then we have a grad ball on november 19th its at the new hilton and we have to have a partner and our parents go.... i havent even thought about dresses yet or who im going to take not that i have anyone anyways.....

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
haha yeah, listening to the teachers while they are pissed will be good

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
our formal was at the old ANA, but we went by ourselves, no parents
make sure everyone has a pre formal party, so u can get stuck into the drinks early. nothing worse than over priced beer at hotels.
i went to the woolwich formal last year which had beer included in the prive of the ticket
fucking GOLD

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
i go to woolwich... and for 110 dollars they are going to want to supply me with a lot of free beer and champas

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
bowman said:
eh hem........whats wrong with that?
u are on bos....much can then be said about u
Ummmm yeh but I wouldnt date/ask anyone to my formal over this. Like its all groovy and coolness.. Okay maybe not cool nor groovy but I definately wouldnt ask some random from bos to my formal. Like its the net, theyre probably some drunk old granny with nothing better to do...

Seriously

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
ours is at four seasons

imagine you met some girl or guy(for girls) irl and found out they post on bos and you didn't like how they posted online would it change your opinion?

jebbie

HSC
sunjet said:
ours is at four seasons

imagine you met some girl or guy(for girls) irl and found out they post on bos and you didn't like how they posted online would it change your opinion?
Depends. I mean if they were anti-christian and had completely different views then yes. It depends on what I didnt like about how they posted. I would like to say no, but maybe a hidden part of them was exposed, then yes.

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
ours is on the 24th november, at the log cabin on nepean river

no alcohol

teachers are coming

and we can only take people from our school...

and i go to a public school..

jebbie

HSC
Komaticom said:
Our Formal was non-alcoholic, sadly, but our table did manage to drain half of the non-alcoholic grape soda/"wine" they had in storage.

Jebbie, the Internet has it's share of grannies-pretending-to-be-16-y-o-boys but luckily I'm not one of them. Yay.
Sif that isnt what a granny-pretending-to-be-16 would say?

Seriously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)