Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Re: [Repost.] Formal?

baby relax im on your side dont worry about all these haters it can be just me and you girl

HSC
N/A

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC

How am I a 'pan-curious slut' now? o_O
I would recommend disregarding the opinions of 12 year old bos posters who seem to already have a dozen kids, or perhaps bos posters in general.

It is disappointing that people throw the "slut" term around a lot these days. It makes people less willing to express themselves sexually. It is a damn shame.

PS. You can't disregard my opinion about disregarding the opinions of bos posters, because that would create a paradox D:

Last edited:
HSC
N/A

I would recommend disregarding the opinions of 12 year old bos posters who seem to already have a dozen kids, or perhaps bos posters in general.

It is disappointing that people throw the "slut" term around a lot these days. It makes people less willing to express themselves sexually. It is a damn shame.

PS. You can't disregard my opinion about disregarding the opinions of bos posters, because that would create a paradox D:
Hahaha I know, it's just that I'm really annoyed at a couple BOS posters for automatically judging me.
Just because I don't want to post images of myself, I'm ugly. Gee thanks, that helps my confidence. It doesn't bother me much about being deemed ugly on this.
But because I'm attracted to both genders, I am a slut?? Yeah, that I can't accept.
Exactly, it's extremely frustrating not just on here, but in real life as life.
I haven't been called a slut, but some of my friends have been accused of being one.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Relax, all part of the natural process of trolling the newbies.

HSC
N/A

Relax, all part of the natural process of trolling the newbies.
Right. But isn't these place meant to be helpful rather than insulting and unnecessary trolling on the newbies? >_>"
I'd expect this perhaps on Tumblr, or 4-chan or some other board. Seriously, I don't see the point of trolling here. Trolling is fun, I admit, but yeah, don't expect it here.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC

Nah, they're fairly prevalent but you get used to them. Less active in these school forums however, and always people to help.

HSC
N/A

It's because of the way you've spoken about so many people that makes you a slut.
I'm bi, but I've had the experience to know, you're just saying shit on a whim.
So many people???
Righteo.
Like I said before. If you read the other conversation about this, you'd see I agreed not to call myself bisexual until I have the experience and understanding to do so.
And no not on a whim, how would you know if it was "on a whim"?
Seriously, do stop.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Just went through and cleaned this thread up.

Keep it civil please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)