Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Formal?

So basically all my friends have either found their formal dress or have put in orders to get it made.
I still haven't thought about it... I want my dress to be short, except it's Year 12 and everyone wears long dresses. I don't like long dresses [not a whxre, I just don't wear long dresses or extremely short ones]. So I was thinking of wearing a short dress, perhaps black; it goes with anything.
And yeah my hair.. I don't know. I know I want to dip dye it midnight blue or turquoise, but I don't know if that'll look good for my formal.
Also I'm getting my wrist tattoo done before that too.
My make-up... yeah I don't wear make-up [expect eye-liner].. So that I have no clue about.
Yeah, there's been so much talk at school, who people are bringing, what they're wearing, the after-party, all that.
I haven't even got a date finalized yet! :|
I don't know what to do. :S
I'm over loaded with work and haven't given much thought to all that. :\

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Formal?

There's too much to read, and makes it hard with the formatting.

Also, you're welcome :)

trollface.jpg

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Umm, yeah - to be perfectly honest, we need pics so we can help you out.

We can't just say "A white dress is good" or "You should totes have a red ribbon in your hair" or whatever - without knowing what you look like. For all we know, you could be super pale Caucasian - and a white dress would make you even blend in even more with the ostensible white walls. You could also have super red hair and the ribbon will just be lost in the hue.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC

but really, wrong place to put the thread
youll just get trolled in here, if you put it in a dedicated section, people who actually care will respond :)
also, dont dye your hair, except if you have dark hair (not black) and you dye slight streaks through it (eg. turquoise streaks look amahzing if you have blue/green eyes)

HSC
N/A

There's too much to read, and makes it hard with the formatting.

Also, you're welcome :)

trollface.jpg
What formatting? LOL.

Umm, yeah - to be perfectly honest, we need pics so we can help you out.

We can't just say "A white dress is good" or "You should totes have a red ribbon in your hair" or whatever - without knowing what you look like. For all we know, you could be super pale Caucasian - and a white dress would make you even blend in even more with the ostensible white walls. You could also have super red hair and the ribbon will just be lost in the hue.
True, :/
I can't put a pic on here what with lamingtons and a couple others -.-"
You can find them on Google anyway. XD
Also, my skin tone matches my avatars. I have medium-long black/brown hair. Lol.

but really, wrong place to put the thread
youll just get trolled in here, if you put it in a dedicated section, people who actually care will respond :)
also, dont dye your hair, except if you have dark hair (not black) and you dye slight streaks through it (eg. turquoise streaks look amahzing if you have blue/green eyes)
Yeah, I'm new, LOL.
Oh my bad, :/
I've had red streaks before [loooong ago], I've had blue streaks as well which are now a faded caramel blonde. Dyed my hair heaps of time with the base as black though.
And I have dark hazel eyes [they change in different lighting ~ hazel to dark brown].

can i come2 your formal
with u
Yeah, sure.

HSC
N/A
[Repost.] Formal?

Repost, `cause I posted it in the wrong place.

So basically all my friends have either found their formal dress or have put in orders to get it made.
I still haven't thought about it... I want my dress to be short, except it's Year 12 and everyone wears long dresses. I don't like long dresses [not a whxre, I just don't wear long dresses or extremely short ones]. So I was thinking of wearing a short dress, perhaps black; it goes with anything.
And yeah my hair.. I don't know. I know I want to dip dye it midnight blue or turquoise, but I don't know if that'll look good for my formal.
My make-up... yeah I don't wear make-up [expect eye-liner].. So that I have no clue about.
Yeah, there's been so much talk at school, who people are bringing, what they're wearing, the after-party, all that.
I haven't even got a date finalized yet! :|
I don't know what to do. :S
I'm over loaded with work and haven't given much thought to all that. :\

So yeah, help? [please. :D]

Also, my skin tone matches my avatars. I have medium-long black/brown hair. Lol. And I have dark hazel eyes [they change in different lighting ~ hazel to dark brown]
Might post a pic later on.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: [Repost.] Formal?

not a whxre
my hair... I want to dip dye it midnight blue or turquoise
I only wear eye-liner
Might post a pic later on.
NOT a whore?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)