Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Re: Year 12 Formals

this was my original date

Last edited:

Jaymay

HSC

Yeah we've had ours already. CBF reading everyone elses answers if im repeating anything. sooo. ma bad. Had ours in Sylvania in the shire if anyone knows suburb. after party was at the blackbird cafe. Gf's formal is like . . . in Bankstown or someshit :p with the after party i believe on the boat. I had mine last day of last term, hers is on the 17th of November. go figure aye :p Who gives a shit if you don't have a date. I loved my formal even if she wasn't there it was hilarious... maybe not worth the 70 bucks though :p

Oh, and don't get a limo, unless you have good connections to someone and you get a good ride in it with drinks'n'shit. Waste of 30 bucks each when its for like 20 mins :p

Good like with trials in 2 days fothermuckers!

Hermes1

Banned
HSC

Yeah we've had ours already. CBF reading everyone elses answers if im repeating anything. sooo. ma bad. Had ours in Sylvania in the shire if anyone knows suburb. after party was at the blackbird cafe. Gf's formal is like . . . in Bankstown or someshit :p with the after party i believe on the boat. I had mine last day of last term, hers is on the 17th of November. go figure aye :p Who gives a shit if you don't have a date. I loved my formal even if she wasn't there it was hilarious... maybe not worth the 70 bucks though :p

Oh, and don't get a limo, unless you have good connections to someone and you get a good ride in it with drinks'n'shit. Waste of 30 bucks each when its for like 20 mins :p

Good like with trials in 2 days fothermuckers!
why so early ours is in december

Jaymay

HSC

Just tradition in the school i guess, it is pretty damn lame, we've also got graduation week 6 this term :p

LonelyWolf

HSC

I'm getting a fucking boat into Darling Harbour, should be good, get maggot beforehand. Too bad I have no options for a date, all the more reason to drink

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Ours is on the last day of term. And I'm taking two dates but I haven't invited the second one yet.

HSC
N/A

I've thought about my options.
1. My 'bro'; he said he can come to my formal again [I took him in year 10] but I said it's okay because I'll have a date. Plus I don't want his gf to feel all weird about it.
2. Asking my earlier option if he is going or not. It's clear that won't be going with me because of the shyte that happened. Plus the convo will be awkward.
3. Asking someone else. Although the person I have in mind most likely won't come. Probably because it's just... Yeah I know he wouldn't go even he wanted to? Idk.
4. Take a friend who's younger than me; she'd be great to hang at the Formal with. Except I don't think they'd allow it.
5. Go alone, while all my other friends have dates.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)