Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (3 Viewers)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
bottom left hand corner, against the girl's black dress.

sunjet what happened to your old av? i liked that!
oh yea lol random face,
back to old av :eek:

Last edited:

lallypop

HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
lol ive just noticed, in the second photo there is a little boy..
whats he doin at a prom lol
this was just at my friend's house where we all met up before the limo. hes the little brother suddenly turned photo bitch. his name's nathan but he's a huge aaron carter fan (we dont know why) . i wish he was mine though, i love his face.

lallypop

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
theyre americans

aka THE OC typecasts :p
wtf? ... you watch too much tv. i'm nothing like the o.c.
we all wish we were that hot.

#louie#

HSC
formal

im in yr 12 at the moment, but i really think that the yr 12 formal is over rated.....don't get me wrong, im looking forward to enjoying that time with my friends but i dont understand the huge fuss over buying the "perfect" formal dress and "limo"........when i was younger i always used to think about a "perfect" formal....im over it....wot do u guys think?

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
#louie# said:
im in yr 12 at the moment, but i really think that the yr 12 formal is over rated.....don't get me wrong, im looking forward to enjoying that time with my friends but i dont understand the huge fuss over buying the "perfect" formal dress and "limo"........when i was younger i always used to think about a "perfect" formal....im over it....wot do u guys think?
some people think it's a big deal. other's don't. it's really up to you. I thought it was a big deal cos it's the last event with the whole grade and i wanted it to be great. (yes, i was also on the formal committee). As such, i put a lot of effort into the whole formal thing.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
*peeps around for afraid to post with carjie watching over :p*

i think that the formal is no big deal anymore. no one will go me, hence, not special :D

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
melsc, you said you were going stag to your formal didnt you?

just wondering, what if you won one of those competitions to go to your formal with a famous person, and that famous person was anthony callea? what would you do?

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
jebbie said:
melsc, you said you were going stag to your formal didnt you?

just wondering, what if you won one of those competitions to go to your formal with a famous person, and that famous person was anthony callea? what would you do?
LOL I said i'd e- go with him LOL...abt going stag...yep...most ppl are since its an all gal skool and most guys wont know anyone...so u'd have to look after them anyway...besdies...then u can pick up without having a date get upset

Omg if I got to go with Anthony I'd bring him...i'd prolly make an ass of myself...but it would be the coolest

jebbie

HSC
melsc said:
LOL I said i'd e- go with him LOL...abt going stag...yep...most ppl are since its an all gal skool and most guys wont know anyone...so u'd have to look after them anyway...besdies...then u can pick up without having a date get upset

Omg if I got to go with Anthony I'd bring him...i'd prolly make an ass of myself...but it would be the coolest
Yeah I know you said you would e-go with him. Thats why it wasnt quoted, it was a random-off-the-top-of-my-head-thought :D

Anyway Im tossing up between going stag or not myself, I go to an all chicks school, and its not that I dont have guy friends, but I dont consider them formal-material :\

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
jebbie said:
Yeah I know you said you would e-go with him. Thats why it wasnt quoted, it was a random-off-the-top-of-my-head-thought :D

Anyway Im tossing up between going stag or not myself, I go to an all chicks school, and its not that I dont have guy friends, but I dont consider them formal-material :\
Exactly...my friend wants to come...but he'll try and pick up my friends...
Its gonna b @ sheriton on the park so its gonna be beauuuutioful

jebbie

HSC
melsc said:
Exactly...my friend wants to come...but he'll try and pick up my friends...
Its gonna b @ sheriton on the park so its gonna be beauuuutioful
My year is so disorganised, we havent decided where or when yet :( We better have one, if we dont due to poor mangament I will cry or something.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
jebbie said:

yeah i go to an all girls skool too. im taking my best guy friend.. well we're taking each oher unless we're dating someone. most people are taking dates but meh my group of friends is just taking our guy friends to have some fun

jebbie

HSC
See I would take a guy friend, but I know he would totally embarass me, dance on my toes and say stupid things (or something along those lines). Like theyre all sweet guys, but the type I hang out with, not take to a formal..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)