Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
It seems that at my school the formal is invite-only, ie not everyone is invited. It's a student run formal (well no, it's run by this one b**** who thinks she runs the grade), but still it seems unfair that not everyone is invited.

I think i'm invited (not 100% sure but pretty certain) but me and a bunch of friends are considering not going simply out of protest, I think everyone should be allowed to go to their Year 12 formal.
that is the most disgusting bullshit i have ever heard!!! Feel sorry for you m8...

HSC
same thing happened for me in yr 10, some chicks organised it cause the school wouldn't have a formal. I was so pissed, told them off, then at the end everyone was able to go, including the 'not so cool' people
I didn't even go to it anyway lol

Makematics

HSC
our formals our student organised and pretty successful :) and everyone gets a fricken invite at least...

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
It seems that at my school the formal is invite-only, ie not everyone is invited. It's a student run formal (well no, it's run by this one b**** who thinks she runs the grade), but still it seems unfair that not everyone is invited.

I think i'm invited (not 100% sure but pretty certain) but me and a bunch of friends are considering not going simply out of protest, I think everyone should be allowed to go to their Year 12 formal.
This is ridiculous behaviour. IF the formal is invite-only then at least invite everyone in their grade and their dates. I think most schools with a student run formal have people running it that have the decency to accept everyone.

Good on you for considering to not go.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I absolutely have no regrets not going to my year 10 formal last week ;)

Looking forward to year 12 formal.
Well, you had a choice to not go to your year 10 formal, we didn't even get a year 10 formal in our school lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
lol this thread

my school (or more correctly, my grade/cohort) never had a social for year 11. not that i regret it anyway lels

do many of you guys have year 11 socials?

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
lol this thread

my school (or more correctly, my grade/cohort) never had a social for year 11. not that i regret it anyway lels

do many of you guys have year 11 socials?
At my school, Year 11 ones are unheard of lol. We don't really do Year 10 ones ever since they raised the drop out age to 17 because it's not really a 'farewell' anymore which is annoying but whatever. If there is demand and the year advisor is cool they will organise one but it's usually held at school in the hall -.- Our year got one organised but no one paid so it didn't happen lol. So my Year 12 formal this Friday is our first of these sort of events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)