FORT STREET HIGH - home of the red haired hippie (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
wooooo go fort street!

of course, it's not fort street that rules so much as our brilliant grade. c'mon, all the best teachers are leaving when we do, what does that tell you?

i studied like not at all for this frontline thing and it was really basic so i think i fucked it. at first i went wtf when i realised we had to interview santo but its the same thing as interviewing rob sitch

go fort street and its amazingly awesome class of 05 <3

ockendon loooooved me chance! you've just got to suck up (but not disgustingly so) and make it seem like you really benefit from her advice.

congrats on yr ext 1 mark james! try and do well in the trial cos 1 unit subjects are soooo easy to get top band in compared to 2 unit ones

Alimoe_KG

HSC
glycerine said:
wooooo go fort street!

of course, it's not fort street that rules so much as our brilliant grade. c'mon, all the best teachers are leaving when we do, what does that tell you?

i studied like not at all for this frontline thing and it was really basic so i think i fucked it. at first i went wtf when i realised we had to interview santo but its the same thing as interviewing rob sitch

go fort street and its amazingly awesome class of 05 <3

ockendon loooooved me chance! you've just got to suck up (but not disgustingly so) and make it seem like you really benefit from her advice.

congrats on yr ext 1 mark james! try and do well in the trial cos 1 unit subjects are soooo easy to get top band in compared to 2 unit ones
HEY!(yay all the fort people are congregating)

Thanks Erin! haha i'm sooooooo happy about it. Gotta dedicate it to Chance though. That dude pulled me through at the last second. You see, i wrote half of that assessment on the morning of the day it was due in :p And Chance was nice enough to send me his copy to look at. I didn't actually use it but he calmed me down with his huge arsenal of big words :uhhuh:
But man trials are going to be a killer. We haven't learned ANYTHING in class. Our knowledge is completely contrived and superficial.
Question from trials last year: "Postmodernism is cool. Ok" - the PERFECT reflection of the absolute bullshitness of the extension course.

Anyways, hey don't worry too much about Frontline. I don't think the teachers expected anything too deep this time round anyway. Maccas was talking in class today about whQat she would consider a sophisticated response in this assessment and it sounded quite generic so i have no doubt you would have done fine =)

And YES! That's VERY TRUE! You just have to play the game by Ock's rules. You may not agree with her...but just make it seem like you do and she'll love you to high marks :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
let's quit talking about school.

let play the story game. one line each.

"a bird landed outside the window."
"and squawked: "STFU NOOBS!!! >8D "

:)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
"then a man came along and shot the bird, taking it home for dinner."
....well that's a pathetic ending =P

Let's play "truth or dare"!
But this time with other people....=)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
which male BoSer would you consider going out with?
Airness. He's the hottest. *shakes his pinky, which has erupted in flames.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
hahah i dare you to photoshop moxham's head onto the most disgusting thing you can find :p

i would say i can't wait til hols but 1) trial study and 2) trial studies.
on the upside, im having a party!!! woooo!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
glycerine said:
hahah i dare you to photoshop moxham's head onto the most disgusting thing you can find :p

i would say i can't wait til hols but 1) trial study and 2) trial studies.
on the upside, im having a party!!! woooo!
pfffft why bother? It's already on the most disgusting thing i can find.

have a great party! =) How come i'm not invited huh! >=(

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
you are!!! i have to pick a day for sure but either i'll tell you at school or send you a pm. and my address and all that stuff. invite all your friends as well. fort street only. byo. etc.

but yeah, i don't really want to publicise all the details on here :p

annie that goes for you and your friends too

Alimoe_KG

HSC
glycerine said:
you are!!! i have to pick a day for sure but either i'll tell you at school or send you a pm. and my address and all that stuff. invite all your friends as well. fort street only. byo. etc.

but yeah, i don't really want to publicise all the details on here :p

annie that goes for you and your friends too

:D sounds excellent!

Yeah, our grade really does need a bigass party where everyone is actually there. Good on you Erin! :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Airness said:
:D sounds excellent!

Yeah, our grade really does need a bigass party where everyone is actually there. Good on you Erin! :)
Haha and unlike previous ones like Bec's, I don't live in woop woop. I live like 5 minutes away from school. Therefore, no excuses not to come :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
glycerine said:
Haha and unlike previous ones like Bec's, I don't live in woop woop. I live like 5 minutes away from school. Therefore, no excuses not to come :p
hahahah! absolutely right! oh man 5 minutes away from school? That's so awesome it's nuts! We can kidnap moxham and torture her for the amusement of the grade :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)