Frangipani: Ross Edwards (1 Viewer)

Chicobo

HSC
I'm considering playing this piece for the "Music in the last 25 years" component in the HSC, however, I can't seem to find the sheet music? (In the book "Mantras and Nightflowers")
Looked in a music shop; they said to contact the AMC.
Contacted the AMC; they said they are out of stock and are unable to order more copies of this book.

If anyone knows where to buy this book.. or if anyone wants to sell theirs.. or if anyone is willing to send a copy of Frangipani to me.. THANKS A BUNCH! :)

kyokaku92

HSC
I'm playing this piece for my HSC this year, its a very beautiful piece with lots of expression and dynamics, I can scan it for you if you want...

What's your email?

lianxxoo

HSC
hey could you also please email me a copy? i'be been looking every where for it and i still cant find it :(

Last edited:

Kevin1235

HSC
N/A
Hey i m doing my Hsc this year and im also thinking of doing this piece, can you please email me a copy as well ? Thankyou soo much ~!

dvnguyen10

HSC
hey :) i was thinking of doing that piece for my hsc as well. could you please send it to me? xx

Mitchell J

HSC
I'm thinking this would be a great piece for the core topic for Music 2.
If anyone could possibly send me the sheet music I would really appreciate it.

lyrebird2370

HSC
Hi! I was wondering if you could send me a copy of Frangipani by Ross Edwards? I am hoping to do an analysis.

Razorrob

HSC
Hi! I was wondering if you could send me a copy of Frangipani by Ross Edwards? I am hoping to do an analysis.
Hey, I was just wondering if I may borrow that analysis that you did for Frangipanni. I just performed it for my first music 2 assessment and got great marks for it. Would really apreceite it if you could lend me a hand with the analysis. Also if u could do it by this week would be awesome. Lol

Aurae

HSC
Hi there! I know it's a bit of a long shot since this thread's been inactive for a few years, but if anyone could possibly send me the sheet music for Frangipani I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)