Freak-out thread (1 Viewer)

zingerburger

HSC
Post here if you think you are going to/already have screw/ed up an assessment task or exam.

Shit. I stuffed up my physics task and my 2 unit test, and possibly my english essay. And now I've got a 3 unit test coming up and I have no idea how to do any of it. Ooooh shit...:confused::bomb:

falcon07

HSC
2 unit maths, German speaking, physics exam tomorrow. Maths ext 1, chemistry speech and chemistry exam on Tuesday. Latin exam and English speech on Wednesday. After that, freedom!

:bomb:

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I've stuffed up my Chem, Bio and Physics assessment so far. :(

That's why I'm going tp try hard for 2Unit, 3Unit and 4Unit assessment coming up. I'm really freaking out about 4Unit though. :bomb:

Beege

HSC
i'll probably stuff up my english essay tommorow but I'll still try my best and it's only worth 10% anyway, I'm probably gonna get tutoring next year so that will help greatly, maybe for maths as well cauz I need to get over 90 so I don't scale down much.

Last edited:

xsavagex

HSC
pretttty sure i screwed up my 2 unit maths test the ther day. nevermind...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Bleh. I don't know how I did in my assessments. In fact I can't even remember what was in them <.< Meh, don't really wanna think about them, anyhow :p

Beege

HSC
I just had my english essay before and I think I did better than I expected, the question was pretty good and it was - "Journeys improve our understanding, discuss this" But I still want to get tutoring though but the main thing is................... ALL MY ASSESSMENTS ARE OVER!!!! WOOOT!!!!!

Amy Lou

Academic
HSC
My modern source question probably could've had more time spent on it and alot of the rambling I did in it wasn't relevant but other than that I'm happy.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I'm deliberately not studying for a 3u Maths exam this Wednesday, so yes, I probably won't do well at all.

HSC
xsavagex said:
pretttty sure i screwed up my 2 unit maths test the ther day. nevermind...
same.
although its not an assessment task... ive got an english master essay to do, combining EVERY SINGLE Skrzynecki poem... which was due a LONG time ago. shit.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Let me tell you now that it totally doesn't matter if you screw up a few assessments. I bombed out on my first bio assessment, but made up for it throughout the year, and ended up coming third!

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
ok i just KNOW for a fact that i will screw up my english extension speech tomorrow [seeing as though i havent read the book and am relying on essays and plot summaries to be able to speak for six whole minutes. GAH] and my business report thingy. also tomorrow.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap...

but so far...
nothing im TOO disappointed over.
besides jap listening.
oh well i never do well in that anyway.

misslouisey

HSC
well pd/h/pe almost killed me..I had no idea what the ottawa action areas were...why? because I didn't listen in class...oppsie!

Sofstar

HSC
I passed my maths 2u!!! And i came halfway in my class. Ergh not as bad as i thought that i'd go but im pretty sure its not such a great mark still. Ah well. Im glad i passed.

HSC
I've done....

Chem Prac, Bio Prac, English 2u Speech, 4u English Proposal, 2u Maths test, 3u Maths test..

and of all those...
i have screwed up Bio, Eng 2u, Maths 3, maths 2 and dont know about my proposal..
*sigh*...and when i say screwed up..i dont mean coming second or third :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)