Freak-out thread (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Congrats falcon07 and K o K o :D

(And let's not freak out. Why should we ruin our last holidays by freaking out? :p)

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
i dont like maths... and maths doesnt like me. i think i screwed up my ext1 assessment.

falcon07

HSC
I posted my maths results earlier in the thread, and I did pretty well. Our tests have been easier than in year 11 because there are now separate 2 unit and 3 unit papers (instead of all the 2 unit people doing 1 paper and all the 3 unit people doing another), and since the exams were in a formal assessment block we were given 1 hour instead of 54 minutes.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
gaoOO said:
screwed maths.
10%

not gonna kill me (hopefully)
spanked maths ext 1, 74%

Sofstar said:
Yeah, i just hope to pass over 50%. Anything over 80% is tops, but if its SOR1. Mergh.

I got 60% in my SOR1 *cringes and starts panicking* and the task was 40%. *cringes and starts panicking*

Thanks gangles!
i got tops for almost all subjects, I never heard of 60% in my results so far.
The days of failure without an impact has ended (i.e Preliminary), but there's always room for improvement, always. You probably have at least 80% left, still some room left, I assure you.

p4e81 said:
i dont like maths... and maths doesnt like me. i think i screwed up my ext1 assessment.
You got the same marks as me, you know what pisses me off ? People who say who will screw up when in the end they have appreciable marks. You came fucking top 3 in about 4-5 courses.

zingerburger said:
Post here if you think you are going to/already have screw/ed up an assessment task or exam.

Shit. I stuffed up my physics task and my 2 unit test, and possibly my english essay. And now I've got a 3 unit test coming up and I have no idea how to do any of it. Ooooh shit...:confused::bomb:
~shinigami~ said:
I've stuffed up my Chem, Bio and Physics assessment so far. :(

That's why I'm going tp try hard for 2Unit, 3Unit and 4Unit assessment coming up. I'm really freaking out about 4Unit though. :bomb:

Yes !!!! I improved my projectile motion just in time for the exam. 80% WOOHOO !! I can now say Physics is easy !! <sarcasm>

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
just adding to the collection or following the trend... i screwed up in maths 2u and ext 1.

i ran out of time T_T. hmm im not a maths person haha.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
It's far from your 'last holidays' but in terms of stress and assessment\study ratio then it would be.

EDIT: It seems as year new year passes the next HSC cohort becomes more stressed about results, marks, UAIs and the future.

Last edited:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
I screwed up 2 unit maths really bad, i screwed up english extremely bad, I screwed up Legal even worse. Geez what a way to start off year 12.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Meh, still close enough to take them out in the next few assessments. If there aren't anymore, then scabbing will be in order.
That's what I'm planning to do except my school's chemistry department seems to enjoy setting really "easy" assessments so little mistakes cost big time in terms of ranking. Half-Yearlies and trials will be my chance to overtake them.

vorahk said:
lmao, must be talking about chemistry.
Yep. :p

MX2 assessment on Monday. I'm totally not ready for it. :(

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
f3nr15 said:
... spanked maths ext 1, 74%...
f3nr15, 74% is NOT spanking. 90% plus IS. if ur happy with only a passing 74 then u shouldnt be pissed at anything in life. EDIT: oh and also, coming top 3 of most subs is a great thing, yes. BUT coming top 3 in most subs of MFHS is just ordinary, because of the fucking low-hopes in our school.

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
^^ What you just said was very uncalled for and could be seen as a personal attack.

People have different expectations, hopes, skill levels and knowledge. For some people 70+ can be an awesome achievement (well done by the way f3nr15) others maybe striving for 90+. Nobody can judge that anybody elses marks bar their own are better or worse, you don't have the right nor do you know their situation.

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
ur right pritnep, my bad.

f3nr15 said:
You got the same marks as me, you know what pisses me off ? People who say who will screw up when in the end they have appreciable marks. You came fucking top 3 in about 4-5 courses.
"appreciable" for YOU, f3nr15. :)
so i hope i didnt piss YOU off with MY expectations on the 74% we both got.

HSC
f3nr15 said:
you know what pisses me off ? People who say who will screw up when in the end they have appreciable marks.
qft. that pisses me off too.

ive got some of my results back and im happy with them.
adv english - worth 20% - 90%
maths 2unit - worth 15% - 64% (after scabbing a couple of marks :D)

im not sure about my rankings though. ive got no idea for english, and i think for maths im somewhere in the middle to top.

edit: p4e81 and f3nr15, what school do u go to??

Last edited:

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
we are model farmers. Model Farms High School.
:mad1: it didnt even make it into the top 200... *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)