Freaking Out... (1 Viewer)

fatemjay

rof
HSC
bussoti said:
Oh my God, facebook. That thing has kept me occupied these entire holidays and I've done shit all in regards to studying.
i feel your pain, those little addon things are so addictive

lgaica

HSC
OH MY GAWD!!!!!!

3 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!

i DONT EVEN KNOW MY JOURNEYS ESSAY

I EXP IN 10 SECONDS

G

gaoOO

williamc said:
band 6 cutoff in liek 03 was either 82/105 or 82/100. I can't imagine it would have changed that much.

Band 5 cutoff was around 65-75/105
wow, that's heaps lower than i thought... that makes me feel a bit better.

shut up

ruler of all
somewhere inside a rainbow wondering what im doing
HSC
thats really low.... heaps of ppl in my class got in the 80's/105 for the trial, and r teacher is a strict marker.... hope thats true!
well, at the least, remember that this year is the biggest HSC class ever - so more ppl who didnt drop out in yr 10 and so push evr1elses UAI up!
*ignore all hardworking emigrants and think of the lazy ones like myself*

bussoti

HSC
That vampire thing! Jeeeeze. I sit there every day reading my horoscope and waiting to attack people's slayers.

thats really low.... heaps of ppl in my class got in the 80's/105 for the trial, and r teacher is a strict marker.... hope thats true!
well, at the least, remember that this year is the biggest HSC class ever - so more ppl who didnt drop out in yr 10 and so push evr1elses UAI up!
*ignore all hardworking emigrants and think of the lazy ones like myself*
I suppose we all work hard (coughi'msolazycough) to do the best you can, but it is nice to know that little things like that will boost your mark.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
Thank god i haven't made one yet! My friend offered to make one for me but i declined..LOL. I'm sure all of us here will get at least b5 :D I hope so at least.

And lgaica - Just relax. :)

williamc said:
band 6 cutoff in liek 03 was either 82/105 or 82/100. I can't imagine it would have changed that much

Band 5 cutoff was around 65-75/105
The numbers have increased by 2! Even then a 67/105 to get a band 5 is achievable. :)

Last edited:
HSC
fatemjay said:
Haha, yes, I agree. :uhhuh:
bussoti said:
That vampire thing! Jeeeeze. I sit there every day reading my horoscope and waiting to attack people's slayers.
Oh, I don't have the horoscope yet.:eek: I like the TV Trivia, haha.

Beege

HSC
tanjin said:
Thank god i haven't made one yet! My friend offered to make one for me but i declined..LOL. I'm sure all of us here will get at least b5 :D I hope so at least.

And lgaica - Just relax. :)

The numbers have increased by 2! Even then a 67/105 to get a band 5 is achievable. :)
would the aligning be the same for standard too? cauz i got 69/105 for my trial

MathsIsWeird

HSC
If thats right then i should be able to get good bands, i suppose i should start my english essays now then.:confused:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Last edited:
N

noir.

Beege said:
would the aligning be the same for standard too? cauz i got 69/105 for my trial
the aligning for Standard and Advanced differs quite a bit. An 83 for standard is not the same as an 83 for advanced. 83 in standard means your raw mark was higher than the person who got 83 in advanced.

I'm not sure what the aligning for Standard is like, but I guess 69/105 would get you a band 4, at the very least.

75 or 99!

HSC
i know exactly what u mean it hadn't hit me then but now that its getting closer all the questions are popping up like have i studies enough? how much more do i study?..will i go blank if i dont study now? lol...i'm sure everyone is as freaked out as everyone else...i dont think people are scared of the exam so to say its more the atmosphere of the HSC * dum dum dum...* yeh?
p.s. atleast ur 18th birthday isnt on the day of the english exam MINE IS
:( so i guess reality has hit me
xxJTxx said:
Erm, for the moment, I'm not really freaking out....dunno if anyone else is experiencing this lack of freak out - but it just doesn't seem real JUST yet.
Even though i'm studying hooours a day, I don't think it has really sunken in yet that this is IT.

Is anyone else worried that they will freak out on the actual first exam? i.e. next friday, as we brace ourselves to enter the room of the AoS exam? (or in my case, the massive hall, which cracks and creeks all friggen day as the metal on the roof expands with the heat!)

Has anyone ever actual seen someone freak out right before an exam? A sibling/friend etc? What happened? How was it handled?

That'd be pretty horrible...makes for a good story to distract me from Harwood/anyone else who is on here procrastinating...:D

Bit of a silly thread..haha.

On another note..summer heights high tonight! :D woo!! :D

IceOnFire

HSC
I am actually happy the exams are nearly here since I just want to get them over with.

Then FREEDOM!!

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeap! too bad i have barely anyone to celebrate with

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
IceOnFire said:
haha loner.

Just kidding. :D
EY! while im relaxing and celebrating.................by myself
guess what you will be doing !! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)