Free 2unit maths tutoring - eastern suburbs (1 Viewer)

raceryt

HSC
yeah i would be interested!!! i live in maroubra. what days are you free?

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol to be honest I wasnt really expecting any responses. I was only doing this to gauge how much of a response I would get if I did it for free ; and to see if anyone that lives around maroubra/unsw actually goes on this site ( as I so far havent got any replies to another ad I had which was for $20/hr ).

Strangely you have been the only person to respond, however, even though I didnt really mean it when I originally posted I will do lets say 2 sessions of 1.5 - 2hrs length with you for free, just to not be a total asshole and raise your hopes and then crash them down.

I am pretty much good to do any days this week, and would prefer doing it in the afternoon ( say something like 2-4pm ) , and I reckon the best place to do it would be at Bowen Library, we can meet up at the entrance and then try to find a desk or whatever from there. Also, you will have to bring your textbook with exercises/questions that you want to go through as I will not really be bringing much with me except some scrap writing paper , some pens, a ruler possibly and a calculator .

ahhh... I guess it will give me something different to do in all my free time. I still kinda cant believe that you were the only person that has responded , but since only one person has responsed and you have been the only one on this site to actually trust me I will follow through with the few free lessons as promised :D

reply back / personal message me what time you want and I will reply quickly ( most likely with 5hrs ) to tell you if I can do it. Also I cant tutor this friday coming up ( ie in 3days )

Last edited:

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
also, just out of curiousity, what school do you go, do you go to south sydney ??

Bored Of Fail

Banned
HSC
N/A
Amazing, I got such a low response when offering free tutoring , and yet tons of people complain about how hard maths is , it will be very funny when you come on here at the end of your hsc and tell everyone how much you failed

SuperDumbo

Banned
HSC
You don't offer your qualifications and academic results so why would people come to you when you could be a dodge?

HSC
N/A
You don't offer your qualifications and academic results so why would people come to you when you could be a dodge?
lol if you really want to know I got 98/100 for 2unit math and 47/50 for 3unit math in the 2009 hsc and in my first year of university ( 2010 ) I got 83/100 for higher math 1A and 89/100 for higher math 1B and I will be starting my second year of a double engineering/commerce degree at unsw in March.

but hardly see how it is extremely relavent, it was going to be free tutoring, what do you expect, a person that got first place in the state in maths??

Last edited:

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Can I take up your offer? I mean, I only did 4U maths so I don't know 2U maths at all...

HSC
N/A
even right now I am fairly sure that the user racreyt is not being serious, but hell it doesnt really worry if they dont want free lessons, I am pretty sure it is some other user on here in a disguise just to try and play games with me. lol cant even get anyone when offering it for free, the people on this site are an absolute joke : D

HSC
N/A
lol havent heard anything from the above user , ha thought they were playing games with me, ha doesnt worry me, im more than happy not giving you free lessons : D

raceryt

HSC
lol i havent been on in ages. how can i get a hold of you? is the free tutoring still on? lol and no, i wasn't joking or playing games with you :D

z3333001

Banned
HSC
N/A
nah, no free tutoring for anyone now. If you had replied within a week or two you most likely would have, but now uni is back in full swing and I have alot more important things to do than give up my time for nothing.

Also, note that I am the OP, just that the moderators keep banning my accounts so I have to keep making new ones.

But dont worry, I wouldnt have been that good, I suggest you go to Namu, Isplicer, daesol or any of the other pricks on here that say on their ads that they are full of students paying $40+/hr

z3333001

Banned
HSC
N/A
I can also recommend these people

http://community.boredofstudies.org/...d.php?t=255865 (" Now I have exceeded my quota " )

http://community.boredofstudies.org/...d.php?t=252863 ("still a FEW spaces remaining")

http://community.boredofstudies.org/...=254178&page=2 ("The response has been overwhelming. " )

http://community.boredofstudies.org/...d.php?t=253277 ("Sorry, I am no longer able to take any more students until January 2012." )

http://community.boredofstudies.org/...d.php?t=253492 ( " Quite a few more enquiries are coming through " ) - This might not exactly mean students, but still its more than the number of replies that I got over the time , ZERO

Amazing, they all have high marks and never answer questions on here, or do anything on here apart from hock their business needs and they have got tons of responses, they are all indicated in the thread, there are tons more examples but these are first couple I could find.

mmmm interesting aye trebla ?

Turns out it wasnt the unreliable website, or the location, and definately not the price ( I am cheaper than all of them , and was offering free lessons at one point ).

And guess what trebla, not a single one ( except namu, and thats was ages ago and is history ) of those users has ever helped out on here ONE BIT.

Conclusion, I was being used and my actions have been completely justified through this evidence

ohh... but it was all just coincidence aye, yeh, ......... that must be it ....... no its not, I was clearly being used by the people on here, absolutely no serious replies in 8-9months yet all these others have got tons , I live near a relatively highly populated area and is a relatively wealthy area , when the tutoring thread was up it was bumped every 3rd day ( ABSOLUTE MINIUM ) , there are no other explainations apart from everyone on this site being jerks to me, ganging up and just not giving me any repsonses because they want to jerks

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If you still feel you are being 'used' then why are you still hanging around this forum?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)