Free Astrophysics Notes (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
Hi There,

I am mreditor16 and I completed HSC Physics this year. I thoroughly enjoyed Astrophysics, and thus it was the only topic for which I was bothered to make notes lol.

I used 10 sources (Jacaranda, Dot Point, Spotlight, Macquarie, Excel, CSIRO, etc.) to compose my notes and my notes are quite comprehensive and detailed, if I say so myself.

Also, in my notes, there are sample exam-style Qs with worked solutions.

I hope this will be of some use to you and good luck with your studies! :)

Here they are :) ==> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gcjkpqopwdd5mwu/AABTyLfVm24jrKmP2QClXwSCa?dl=0

turntaker

HSC
Thank you. Do you recommend making notes or no

mreditor16

HSC
That's a godly set of notes you have there mreditor :D

Pity I'm not doing that option at my school :(
thanks man!

Thank you. Do you recommend making notes or no
It pretty much depends on whether it helps you. e.g. does the process of writing up the notes actually help you learn the content and do you actually have the time to spend on what may be typing up the textbook? also, once you write up notes, how do u plan to utilise the notes? also, consider the dividends u get from note making vs doing practice Qs etc

consider all these factors and your learning style to make a decision that is right for you

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Cheers mate. Sounds like great resources to use for my brother :)

Really appreciated

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Bump!

This is an incredibly rare opportunity to be offered notes for free from someone who achieved a 95 in HSC Physics :D

leehuan

HSC
Brilliant! My physics teacher started astro with us but ended up being away for so many lessons and leaving us so much work to do. And now I'm lost. I needed something other than my textbook to get me back on track again.

mreditor16

HSC
Brilliant! My physics teacher started astro with us but ended up being away for so many lessons and leaving us so much work to do. And now I'm lost. I needed something other than my textbook to get me back on track again.
Thanks for the great feedback! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)