free english essay marking (1 Viewer)

NihaoMa

Banned
HSC
Damn that sucks. That kid will probably fail their HSC why did they even bother.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn that sucks. That kid will probably fail their HSC why did they even bother.
Forget about *that* kid, it's the others like ohexploitable who'll end up biting the bullet as OP will no longer be marking essays. Sucks how one person can ruin it for others... such is life, I guess.

jayy100

HSC
N/A
hey blackratpoo, how did you find the quality overalll?
did you read any really good stuff?

blackratpoo

HSC
hey blackratpoo, how did you find the quality overalll?
did you read any really good stuff?
I don't want to sound mean but honestly, it was horrible. I practically had to annotate every line. They were undeveloped, incoherent, unsophisticated and a lot of them went the whole essay without even mentioning a technique. Like they didn't even know that techniques existed! Quotes were either too long or irrelevant. It was just a hassle to mark. I felt good at the end of it though as I had thought I had helped someone who knew nothing before.

Actually, the last guy that gave me his essay (just before the rat destroyed my good-will) was really really good. And suprisingly, I think he was a Standard kid. It was top-notch! Definitely 13+/15 worthy. But that was ONE out of like 15 or 16 so the standard isn't that high. Does that make you feel better or worse? lol]

The creative stories were also good, but I didn't know how to critique them. I got 13/15 in HSC in mine which I did the day before trials but then they threw us a speech and had to scrap it so I never had it marked prior to the HSC. So I don't think they mark them too harshly as mine was a little fragmented/pointless imo. Advice on creative: 800-900 words MAX. Use more time for the other two sections, it's worth it.

tjhunt11

HSC
oh man, that sucks ive just finished a draft on mine ive been working on all holidays, i could of really used some help, oh well you snooze you loose :/ i guess i have to hand this into my teacher who wont do jack for any of the kids in my class, oh well. I only just found this post to that sucks sad face :(

jNguyen008

HSC
That is so cool, i need a online tutor to check and help me with my English Essays. Can you help me? Let me know, im very desperate to get 80 for English. thanks

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Until Term 1 commences, I'll be marking the following sections in Advanced for FREE:

- AOS Belonging Creative
- Module A: "Texts in Time"
- Module B: "Critical Study of Texts"
- Module C: "History and Memory"

Limit of 1 essay and/or 1 creative per person. Turnaround is 2-3 days.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Until Term 1 commences, I'll be marking the following sections in Advanced for FREE:

- AOS Belonging Creative
- Module A: "Texts in Time"
- Module B: "Critical Study of Texts"
- Module C: "History and Memory"

Limit of 1 piece per person. Turnaround is 2-3 days.
Yay!

gesh17

HSC
N/A
It's like a 10-day window man but yeah, thanks.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)