Free essay marking to first 4 people (1 Viewer)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Okay fellow HSC'ers so I haven't got my HSC results back yet however im really keen to start marking essay's. I received a mark of 94/105 in the trials and finished 4/25 in my class to get an estimate of a mid to high band 6 in Advanced English.

However none of that means anything, so to build a reliable reputation, the first 4 people to PM me will get their essays marked completely free of charge. All I ask in return is that you write honest feedback on this post. After the first 4 free essay markings are taken, I will be marking essays at $15 each.

Throughout my HSC year I had marked essays for those in Standard and Advanced English. One of my mates had gone from marks in the range of 9/15 to around 14/15 in his assessments. It almost became a hassle because word spread and everyone wanted my help but I had no time due to studying the HSC myself

So PM me now before its too late!! :)

Last edited:

starshine02

HSC
So yesterday I sent TheGreatest99.95 one of my essays to get it marked...

And I must say, the marking was very well done. It clearly took some time to do, as my essay was rather long, but also the feedback given back to me was quite succinct, and included many changes, improvements, hints and tips as well as a relatively long general comment which included an example (from another text) that I could have a look at and use in my writing. Themes and issues that I also could have talked about were also listed for me to further improve my essay and at the end of the comments there was also a small essay skeleton of the ideas that I had used/topic sentences which showed how I could have structured my separate paragraphs and my essay in general. The criticism he offered was also very constructive (no wishywashy stuff) and just straight to the point. And obviously, the essay was marked relatively in depth compared to quite a few teachers that I've had before. Originally some comments were a bit difficult to understand but TheGreatest99.95 was quite willing to clarify some of the comments he had made on the essay as well as offer additional help.

Despite my essay obtaining a relatively high mark, TheGreatest99.95 was still able to highlight areas where the sentences were a bit clumsy, points that I could skip out, strengthen my thesis and just improving the general essay writing style. I'm fairly confident that the help he has offered will be quite helpful for me in improving my essay as well as writing my future ones. His help was appreciated and I'm sure he'll be getting a few offers for essay marking soon :)

TL;DR:
- Succinct marking
- Long general comments
- Helps to improve points/sentence structure/essay structure
- Gave me an example of a paragraph style I could use
- Friendly and offers additional help if required
- Used track changes on MS Word - Can see where each comment was aimed at
- Overall pretty good :)

Last edited:

ellie95

HSC
N/A
I had my speech checked by thegreatest a couple of days ago. I was very pleased and was very helpful. After having a 1 year break off english, i had forgotten some basic things. Thegreatest99.95 gave me some great tips, a major one being the use of topic sentences. He was also very quick to reply within one day and most of all, example paragraphs were great and the changes made were clearly shown in red. I commend thegreatest99.95 for his english skills and Overall I have to say that it was very good :D

drewbles

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not sure what I should include in my comment since starshine02 has covered it perfectly. Until now, I viewed the edited copy of my essay on my mobile, so I wasn't able to see what he wrote in "track changes", but even then I found the feedback which was there to be very useful. He had commented on and had criticized much of what I had written (must have been a bad essay ;]) and picked up on the smallest of things which I would never have noticed even if I spent hours refining my essay. Dylan suggested a simple strategy I could use to structure my paragraphs and even added in some words when he saw that I had gotten a little off track with my analysis. You can tell that he spends a great deal of time and effort in marking this stuff. Dylan hasn't yet employed me as a sales person but I must say that in terms of my own work, his advice on this one essay will definitely aid me in writing better quality work in the time ahead of us. I look forward to getting more of your help in the future man :) thank you, and sorry for writing this so long after it was marked!

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
I'm not sure what I should include in my comment since starshine02 has covered it perfectly. Until now, I viewed the edited copy of my essay on my mobile, so I wasn't able to see what he wrote in "track changes", but even then I found the feedback which was there to be very useful. He had commented on and had criticized much of what I had written (must have been a bad essay ;]) and picked up on the smallest of things which I would never have noticed even if I spent hours refining my essay. Dylan suggested a simple strategy I could use to structure my paragraphs and even added in some words when he saw that I had gotten a little off track with my analysis. You can tell that he spends a great deal of time and effort in marking this stuff. Dylan hasn't yet employed me as a sales person but I must say that in terms of my own work, his advice on this one essay will definitely aid me in writing better quality work in the time ahead of us. I look forward to getting more of your help in the future man :) thank you, and sorry for writing this so long after it was marked!
Thanks, glad I could help!

Examine

same
HSC
I had my essay marked by TheGreatest99.95, and starshine's response basically covered it all. As well as being a quick responder, his marking was detailed and I found his comments very insightful. Additionally, he helped me refine key problems with my writing, including the lack of flow and my gaps in grammar, and thus has definitely made my AOS essay a lot better. His ability to pick up the small problems in my essay was really beneficially, and I appreciate the effort he has put in to mark it.

I highly recommend you guys to consider his essay marking service, you won't be disappointed. :)

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
I had my essay marked by TheGreatest99.95, and starshine's response basically covered it all. As well as being a quick responder, his marking was detailed and I found his comments very insightful. Additionally, he helped me refine key problems with my writing, including the lack of flow and my gaps in grammar, and thus has definitely made my AOS essay a lot better. His ability to pick up the small problems in my essay was really beneficially, and I appreciate the effort he has put in to mark it.

I highly recommend you guys to consider his essay marking service, you won't be disappointed. :)
thanks

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
for a limited time ill be doing $5 essay marking. at such a cheap price and at a crucial time in the hsc, its a great deal! pm me for details

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)