Free HSC help online (1 Viewer)

nottellingu

HSC
Hey guys im an 08'er and im willing to help people online in the subjects that i did last year ( it should show up below - i hope) for FREE !
Except english lol
Just pm me =)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
That's very noble of you. Good on you, mate. I will hit you with some messages when I need help.

Thanks.

independantz

HSC
nottellingu said:
Hey guys im an 08'er and im willing to help people online in the subjects that i did last year ( it should show up below - i hope) for FREE !
Except english lol
Just pm me =)
You mean this year :p, We're still in 08 lol.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
independantz said:
hahaha, HSC 2008 is already considered the distant past. It's like us 09ers perceiving our Preliminary to be last year. :haha:

nottellingu

HSC
independantz said:
Lol woops...feels like ages ago :haha:

Why did the mods move this thread to the tutoring and private colleges forum people wont search here for free help :mad1:

studentcheese

HSC
How about students in Year 10 moving onto Year 11 next year? Would you be keen to help poor kids like us? :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
studentcheese said:
How about students in Year 10 moving onto Year 11 next year? Would you be keen to help poor kids like us? :D
For people like you, I will help you. :haha: (I am not joking though)

nottellingu

HSC
studentcheese said:
Yea sure, ill be a bit rusty with the year 11 science but maths shouldnt be a problem :spin:
And u can always ask namu...he seems like a smart bloke ;)

Last edited:

suzlee

HSC
this thread makes BOSers look like caring people :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
I can help with Year 11 general/2u/3u maths, chemistry, biology, and probably economics :) My Year 11 physics is pretty rusty. Just PM, and I'll get back to you asap.

P.S. Don't bother sending me your homework/assignment tasks to do for you. Don't let me suffer :eek:

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
lyounamu said:
but we are! :p

wait...minus the trolls
HAHA got that right. Yeah feel free to pm me questions (not assignments!) on chem, maths, phys, ancient or maths. =]

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Wow! I'll probably ask you for maths and physics when I need it. Thanks heaps mate!

As for myself... I could probably help you with Maths (mainly HSC 2U, and Year 11 3U), Business Studies, Studies of Religion and most aspects of Physics - so if you need help feel free to PM me, but there are probably a lot more 'qualified' people you can ask here.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
i would also like to offer my help online free in maths, english and latin; pm for details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)