FREE PHYS/CHEM from a STATE RANKER (1 Viewer)

Magical Kebab

HSC
Tbh I'd prefer Acidic since it's harder to grasp conceptually (at least in my opinion).

Besides galvanic cells/redox, there's really not many 'difficult' concepts in Production of Materials.

Titration, Le Chateliers all seem to be more difficult things.

Furthermore, I'd say that most people have already done Production at school and they could revise it at home given that so much of it is just memorising.

Just my 2 cents.
+1

SteffVally

HSC
I would soooo be going to this if you weren't so far away from where I am!!....it's like a 2.5 hour trip

I think I may cry. I would've loved to go, but ahh well :(

Jayson89

HSC
Awesome seeing all of your replies! =) Yes I'm going to be covering the second module of Physics and Chemistry, by popular demand. The concepts covered will be DC motors for Physics, and Le Chatelier's Principle for Chemistry. These are among the most difficult or essential concepts to understand in the entire course, which is why I've chosen them =). I will also be teaching you the prerequisite concepts you need to know (for motors), and covering some sample questions at the end.

Last edited:

ss09

HSC
N/A
Just wanted to say that what you are doing is really sweet and great!
Well done on your past achievements. I might come as well :)

bfoo

HSC
I might come! Is that okay with you?
Such a nice thing to do.. Thanks!

O

Omed62

Awesome seeing all of your replies! =) Yes I'm going to be covering the second module of Physics and Chemistry, by popular demand. The concepts covered will be DC motors for Physics, and Le Chatelier's Principle for Chemistry. These are among the most difficult or essential concepts to understand in the entire course, which is why I've chosen them =). I will also be teaching you the prerequisite concepts you need to know (for motors), and covering some sample questions at the end.
Hey Jason,

How you going bro...

Its such a nice thing to do for us... thanks lol

Remember me... its me Omed, you gave your chem and bio notes remember lol.

I hope to see you there. its good that your covering the second module, as i think we all have done module 1 for both chem and physics.

I might bring my friends as well bro.

Thanks for being so nice!!!

Jayson89

HSC
Hey everybody! I think the lessons went well yesterday and today! =) We got a solid turnout, and the library was pleased, so my lecture series will be continuing =D
Based on your feedback today, the lecture time has been increased to 1 hour and 15 mins.

Feel free to post any feedback on this thread, and suggestions for future topics. I'm thinking of 'Electromagnetic Induction' for Physics, and 'Calculations' for Chemistry including many mole-based questions. With last lesson on DC motor and next lesson on induction, you guys should know the majority of the main concepts in Physics Module 2.

Jayson89

HSC
Bump! Next lesson is Physics: Induction, on Thursday March 14! See ya there =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)