FREE TICKET for SMH HSC & Careers Expo (1 Viewer)

CloudDeter

HSC
***TICKET TAKEN***

Hey everyone. I have a spare ticket to the SMH HSC and Careers expo. This expo has a wide range of universities there as well as some other exhibitors from various organisations. There are also various seminars running throughout the day. The ticket lasts for today and tomorrow.

I am willing to give this ticket out if you can come and grab it by today or tomorrow. The first person to post their interest gets the ticket - first come first served. Also if you are planning not to go tomorrow (if I hand out the ticket today) then please give it to another friend who will, that way it's a ticket well used.
I'd like to note that the ticket is worth $10, plus there's a lot you can see in the expo in one day. So please make good use of it. :)

Proof:

I originally won 4 from a Board of Studies competition, but I gave one away to a friend, and one to my parent. Ignore the pink one, that's mine.

I will give the person who wins the ticket my number and arrange a meetup outside the venue (Royal Hall of Industries) where the expo is being held.

More info about the SMH HSC and Careers Expo: http://www.hscandcareers.com.au/

Last edited:

CloudDeter

HSC
Bumping. BigBadBader PMed me saying he got a ticket from his sister, so this is still up for grabs. Someone please take it!

jarrodoliver1

HSC
EDIT: Guess i'll just go to the western sydney careers expo!

Working Saturday+Sunday sucks ;(

Last edited:

CloudDeter

HSC
Okay looks like I have a friend on Facebook who's taken the ticket. I'll see if he turns up at my doorstep.

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Way to get everyone's hopes up :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)