free UMAT questions (1 Viewer)

mahli

HSC
I'm almost certain the answer to question 2 is D, because of several reasons. Firstly, the UMAT doesn't require any prerequisite medical knowledge as far as I know, and thus you're not expected to understand the severity (or lack of) of the disease the baby may potentially be born with. This, alongside the fact that the medical staff have performed all necessary actions to warn the parents, rules out C (hopeless) as an answer. Therefore, the answer must be D. This is because the counsellor is required to perform the final notification, however the patient unknowing of this requirement then assumes the counsellor's actions to be personally motivated, and lashes out, unnecessarily judging the counsellor. The paragraph ends with the patients judgement of the medical staff, and there is no evidence to support the 'hopeless' answer. At least that was my reasoning?

Sainteced

HSC
Uni Grad
what is the profit incentiveeeeeee
The amount of tax determines whether a venture is profitable or not, so it depends on the percentage of tax on the profits from mining.

I'm almost certain the answer to question 2 is D, because of several reasons. Firstly, the UMAT doesn't require any prerequisite medical knowledge as far as I know, and thus you're not expected to understand the severity (or lack of) of the disease the baby may potentially be born with. This, alongside the fact that the medical staff have performed all necessary actions to warn the parents, rules out C (hopeless) as an answer. Therefore, the answer must be D. This is because the counsellor is required to perform the final notification, however the patient unknowing of this requirement then assumes the counsellor's actions to be personally motivated, and lashes out, unnecessarily judging the counsellor. The paragraph ends with the patients judgement of the medical staff, and there is no evidence to support the 'hopeless' answer. At least that was my reasoning?
That is good reasoning, maybe separate your lines of reasoning so they are easier to read. But otherwise you are spot on =)

Hey guys I have moved the thread to: http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=274732&p=5688671#post5688671

The answers for the first question are up there and the new questions are up, so just go there! =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)